Reviews for Back from the Dead
DragonSiren7 chapter 59 . 12/19/2014
I loved this story so, SO much. You might not even remember what it's been about, it has been so long, but this is amazing - I have been looking for something like this ever since I discovered more to YuGiOh existed than 5Ds and someone other than me was obsessed with family and the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Anyway, great writing and story, and I'm sad to have reached the ending. Ciao for now,
DragonSiren7
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 59 . 5/19/2014
i love this story
anime-wolf-lover-12 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Love it
LittleWarrior chapter 59 . 2/5/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story I for one think you captured there personalities well thanks.
ebonypol chapter 59 . 1/19/2014
Loved it :D thanks for the great read :)
lorella moon chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I will agree with you that sewer water will probably taste better than hospital food :)
lorella moon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Omg I can't wait to read the rest of this it nearly made me burst out laughing.

The only reason I didn't was cause if I woke my lil sis up I'd be deader than noa :)

Great beginning :)
Asakajou chapter 59 . 7/8/2013
I have finally... Finished readin every Yu-Gi-Oh! story you wrote.
AND THEY ARE ALL FREAKING AWESOME!
CatNinja0122 chapter 59 . 5/19/2013
OH HOLY COW! I LOVED this story! It was AWESOME! You are a FANTASTIC author! Write even more! You made my spine tingle in this one!

Please continue writing! I'm on the edge of my seat to read more of your fanfics!

...

In fact, I'll go do it right now!
jet911 chapter 59 . 3/12/2013
Loved it.
Lady Fai chapter 59 . 2/17/2013
Wow. This story was friggin awesome! Truly a great read!

Thank you very much for finishing. I really appreciate the quality of both the story and the characters you have in your story. I laughed so hard and I came close to crying. I especially love your portrayal of Seto Kiba.

In the series, both anime and manga, I didn't really think much about him. Your story has made me fall in love with his character. And for that, I thank you.

I am also thankful that you continued the story even though there were several places you could have ended it.

One of the best fanfictions I have had the honor of reading. Thank you.
Lady Fai chapter 46 . 2/17/2013
You jerk...making me cry.
Lady Fai chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I love Seto Kiba! He's one of my favorite Yugioh characters.

Seto's a mommy!
ThenSheFlew chapter 34 . 11/6/2012
Wow. Kaiba is making a stand now.
The yami in this story makes me angry. Glad to see he gets what was coming to him.
ThenSheFlew chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
I hope Mokuba is okay!
You are really good at building suspense.