Reviews for The Contest
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This story was absolutely awesome and Funny!

tICKLING IS INDEED A powerful weapon against one's opponnent!

""Percy!" she shrieked. "Percy, stop it!" He grinned broadly at her. "La, I think not, Margot. At least, not until you admit that I've won." She was laughing too hard to say anything. Eventually, she managed to gasp out, "You win!"

Percy stopped and lay down next to her on the bed. She was silent for a moment, catching her breath, before she spoke again. "Alright, ma cherie. You win. I concede that you are the greater lover." Percy flashed his wife one more devilish grin. "Well, m'dear, all that's left now is for me to prove my new title."

Andrew Ffoulkes and Armand St. Just had been waiting in Percy's study for a hour. Andrew glanced at the clock on the mantel for the hundredth time. "It's past noon. Shouldn't they be down here by now?" before Armand could reply, the door opened and the Blakeneys entered. "La, how long have you two been here?" asked Percy. "Quite long enough," replied Armand as he kissed his sister. "We were beginning to worry that you two were ill. What in heaven's name would keep you abed so late?"" HAHA!
Sea chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ah I love it!

Though you basically called Percy a girl in French. It's mon chèr I'm pretty sure.
LadyInRed chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
A very nice story! Very funny! I like it; it's quite modern - please more of it!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hee hee. That was fluffy. I like it.
smokinrm chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
la! that was a fantastically whicked fic! Write more! i was laughing to myslef while making sure that i didn't laugh out too loud in case my brother might come over and read what i'm reading(and he was no appreciation for these kind of things what-so-ever. and i'm a selfish prat so ha!All mine to read!)

Love this fic!
Kathryn Glover chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Good but shouldn't it be 'mon cher' as Percy is quite definately masculine? It would be 'ma cherie' if Percy were addressing Margot.
they seek him here chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh the fluff! I'm all grins and giggles now! That was lovely. Just one suggestion, it is my opinion that Marguerite and Percy have many terms of endearment for one another-you seemed to use the same ones over and over again. That is the only thing I would change in here. The 'plot' was unique, (sometimes it seems to be the same thing over and over again). I also like the fact that you kept it lighthearted-some Pimpernel fics always seem to dwell on the previous estrangement and then turn romantic, this was a 'feel good' story. Loved it! I'm off to look at your other works. Keep it up!
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Oh the fluff!

Ha! That was so cute.

...and fluffy...I think I've choked on some.

M...tastes like sugar...or coffee...oh, or maybe lima beans...no wait, yeah just sugar.
Regina-sp chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This one is my favorite! You wrote this so perfect! I really hope you write a lot more SP stories! I could see that whole scene unfolding! Loved it!
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Cute! Love it... thanks. (sorry for the short review)
percyismine chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
very cute story... very different

i liked the humorous aspect... the ending was good too
LumBabsFan chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Very adorable! A lighthearted and fun Percy/Margot fanfic is quite rare at times, but you definitely succeeded with this one! Good job!
nebulia chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That's cute. It made me giggle-I liked it.