Reviews for Oh Mama, Oh Papa!
Hey! Please update :) I really like your story ;)
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 3 . 6/1
WOOOOOOOHHH! WAY TO GO SASUKE-KUN!
Shinobukun chapter 3 . 5/30
this made me smile a lot! I want to see how it continues!
Until the next chapter!
nami-swan1 chapter 3 . 5/30
I really do like your story, it is so refreshing. Your writting style is really good, I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. ;)
Trollie queenii chapter 3 . 5/30
whoa sugoii ne~!
Trollie queenii chapter 2 . 5/30
nyahahaha xDD dang Naruto
Trollie queenii chapter 1 . 5/30
oh my- the cute baby calling them papa and mama
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 3 . 5/30
I can't believe this story is 10 years old. That was the time when I was still a first year middle schooler(?). I knew FFN since my senior year in high school at the end of 2009, six years ago.
I'm grinning like an idiot when I read this. I want to thank the baby for bringing Sasuke's sweetness. XD
Now I'm curious about the baby's origin. He has a trait that similar to the Uchiha's. Don't tell me he is Itachi's? kkkk..
I hope he'll get a name soon. I'm gonna anticipate the next one. Living with the baby. :)
Sasusakulover chapter 3 . 5/29
XD the last sentence made my day:
"Naruto learned that there are things which could work faster than the motor of his mouth." LOL
Update soon please!
ShanaZeal chapter 3 . 5/29
Very cute!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 3 . 5/29
loved it
Sasucakes chapter 3 . 5/29
HahaThe ever loveable team 7 and genius Naruto hahaha. I love what you add in this chapter makes it all the more interesting. So now it's not only one baby but seven? Hmmm. You add many things but still stick to the most parts. Well i love it. Haha Naruto's funny. And...Papa Sasukeeeeee. So adorable. I love the baby so muchhh. Great job! I know that this time you will finish your story :))))
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 2 . 5/23
LOVE THE STORY! I REALLY HOPE YOU'LL FINISH THIS! :D
moonfairy014 chapter 2 . 5/23
an update! Hoooozah! I love it so much I hope you can add more chapters soon.
White.Rose.Didi chapter 2 . 5/23
Hi! I just wanted to ask you when will be the next update. Because this story is way too interesting and I don't know if I will be able to wait very long :D