Reviews for Oh Mama, Oh Papa!
Kick.Me.Ass chapter 4 . 7/2
YESSS. I LOVE THIS STORY
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 6/13
You're so funny. I just did the same thing for a story I started in 2014... but that's no way near 2005 like you. Good job trying to finish it! Looking forward to the end.
Theo1987 chapter 4 . 6/12
wow a year 2005 fanfic! Im looking forwars to this! First time reading ur fic, and im ecxited what will happen next. That baby is so naughty and cute. More sasusaku pls! Love ur story :)
Its so cute. I wonder who the baby's parents are. Naruto and sai's conversation are funny.
moonfairy014 chapter 4 . 6/9
CUUUTTTEEE! I need moooooorrreeee
sasusaku53 chapter 4 . 6/7
So cuute 3 looking forward to more sasusaku moments thanks to ryuu :D awesome story and looking forward to your next update :D
Finally... Cann't wait for next chapiii #Ryuu My Cute baby Use his magic on #SasuSaku... uh. Really want to hug him
lolgurl chapter 4 . 6/4
Oh gosh! You finally updated :D It's been so looooong :( Cute and great as always :D Hope you update faster this time :) Pretty pleeeease :) Goodluck!
Please upadate soon this is really a cute story. The way the characters interact are so kawaii!.
ILoveSxS chapter 4 . 5/30
I love this so freaking much
ILoveSxS chapter 3 . 5/30
I really like this
Omg I love this! Sasusaku moments are great! Please update soon!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 4 . 5/30
DAAAAAAMN SAUSAKU ROCKSSSS
avidreader30 chapter 4 . 5/30
THANK GOODNESS you finally updated this story after for so long! :)) please, PLEASE update soo. Or update this story regularly. :))) I've been waiting for this story to be updated for sooooo long already... :(
dreamsandfaiths chapter 3 . 2/19