Reviews for Oh Mama, Oh Papa!
dreamsandfaiths chapter 4 . 1/26
wahhh! I'm loving it! ryuu is soooo cute! and the sasusaku moments! hope you update soon!
ShieThie chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Hi Girl, Looong time no see.

I want send u email again, it's alright?

#JustDontWantBotherYou

#WaitingForYouToComeBackHere
Kick.Me.Ass chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
YESSS. I LOVE THIS STORY
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
You're so funny. I just did the same thing for a story I started in 2014... but that's no way near 2005 like you. Good job trying to finish it! Looking forward to the end.
Theo1987 chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
wow a year 2005 fanfic! Im looking forwars to this! First time reading ur fic, and im ecxited what will happen next. That baby is so naughty and cute. More sasusaku pls! Love ur story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Its so cute. I wonder who the baby's parents are. Naruto and sai's conversation are funny.
moonfairy014 chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
CUUUTTTEEE! I need moooooorrreeee
sasusaku53 chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
So cuute 3 looking forward to more sasusaku moments thanks to ryuu :D awesome story and looking forward to your next update :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Finally... Cann't wait for next chapiii #Ryuu My Cute baby Use his magic on #SasuSaku... uh. Really want to hug him
lolgurl chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Oh gosh! You finally updated :D It's been so looooong :( Cute and great as always :D Hope you update faster this time :) Pretty pleeeease :) Goodluck!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Please upadate soon this is really a cute story. The way the characters interact are so kawaii!.
ILoveSxS chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
I love this so freaking much
ILoveSxS chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
I really like this
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
Omg I love this! Sasusaku moments are great! Please update soon!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 4 . 5/30/2016