Reviews for Paradise Found
Rochoa chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I really loved the idea behind and structure of this story! I like how thoughtful Inuyasha was and the ambiguity about what exactly caused this 'dream' of his. Great story and execution :D!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Another one I remember coming across a few years back, but I probably didn't review it back then so screw it, I'm reviewing now, LOL. I've always really liked this one; it's a very unique idea, even today. I don't think I've seen any other stories since that have used this same concept. I've done a 'vision' courtesy of the jewel, but it was most certainly not a human Inuyasha living with Kikyou. Good job! :-)
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I usually read all your stories- don't know how I missed this one. I really liked it, as I'm an Inu/Kag shipper through and through. I always feel like IY wouldn't have been happy in that ordinary life with Kikyo for long and this just reaffirmed my conviction.
kisa124 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I absolutely love, thank you so much for this wonderful story.

i completely agree crenshawheightskjlol _
gossip stone chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I really, really enjoyed this story. To be honest, I always pictured Kikyo and Inuyasha together much the same as you depicted it- the were kind of... a way out for each other, if you know what I mean. I think they loved each other, but it wasn't real love- if that makes any sense. Aw, I'm gonna stop rambling about it and start rambling about your story.

Even though, now that I look (ha) this story is quite old, I can almost see it being canon in a way- you write really well and don't make the characters go out of character in the slightest.

Good job.
crenshawheightskjlol chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You know, one spends a lot of time scrolling through endless fanfics with underdeveloped characters or with the "shiftF7" button missing, but every once in a while, you run in to a gem like this.

This fic was absolutely wonderful.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really loved this fic. It was just...really enjoyable. I love how you characterized Inuyasha, and set up the life for him and his thoughts on it. I thought it was all really well done and I am pleased to have read it.
Nuying chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
As far as life in the past, Miroku and Sango had, of course, gotten married – though all he really remembered about the ceremony was Kagome’s crying and a lot of sake. (haha this line was really funny!) loved your story
Wenchster chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I believe this would be exactly what WOULD happen if things "went as planned". Thats why we can't plan things in our life, because we really can't control it. However if we let things take its course it may not have been what we had originally wanted, its better! Life opens doors and its our job to walk through them one at a time. There's no point staying in one room. If we let life take its course we always find were better for it!

Amen to that! hahaha...
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like how you came up with the story just from that one line 3 really sets Inuyasha straight lol
Softly Spoken Words chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
a really original idea, in my opinion, and i enjoyed every minute of it. in the beginning i was trying to figure out where this story was headed, and i love it.
inugomefiend chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Awesome! Quite! :)
JMaxwell chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Another one-shot that ends with a kiss. I really like the premise and for the most part the execution, although I'm not sure you reached your stated goal of showing Inuyasha "what it would be like" when he was having flashbacks of Kagome. Still, the idea that maybe things wouldn't have turned out happily ever after is a good one, and it actually meshes really well with the "message" of Good Dog.
AshAttack chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I liked it , alot .

It was very nice .

I love how you made it work for everyone ,

But what about Shippo ?
Beloved2615 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hmm I liked it. I liked the meanings and the way you had it turn out. It would be nice to see the way things would be if you went this way or that way in life. Awesome you showed both views.