Reviews for The White Witch and The Slayer
Rain Addict CM chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
i liked your story a lot, just one suggestion for future stories, details matter, it does make a difference, cause this story seemed to go by in a rush, seemed a bit rushed, but it was a good story other then that )
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 2/22/2008
great story!
Bettynuggs chapter 14 . 10/27/2005
Great story. I luv this pairing. Job very well done. :)
Whispers chapter 14 . 9/24/2005
another best

truly enjoyed reading your fic:)
MistressKitty-chibi chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
Ohh. This is a lovely story! Very enjoyable! I can't wait to find out how it all ends up!
deneb chapter 13 . 9/2/2005
Tara vamp by Spike ? Please no ! Tara wouldn't want that right ? Can't wait the next update ! Please update soon !
kinetic-kid chapter 13 . 9/2/2005
Great chapter! One more to go? BOO HO. It's been a good run with two of my most favorite characters! Thank you!
deneb chapter 12 . 8/24/2005
I like your story. I so enjoy to see Tara and Faith together in a way or another and running fics about them are so rare ! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope you will update soon ! Please continue !
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
interesting
Angel of the Lord chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
What? No evil cackle?
isis chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
This is one of the best buffy stories i've ever read. has lots of action and buudding romance & i'm a sucker for f/t.
kinetic-kid chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
Great story idea - I enjoy all Tara stories - especially ones that are T/F T/B or T/F/B (which I'm hoping people will take the hint and do more of! LOL)

Keep up the good work.
Miscreant's Barbwire chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Hey, I was trying to write a review earlier but my computer sucks... but anyway I freaking love this fic! It's just the way I think the show should of been because it's much more dramatic and interesting. So cannot wait to see what happens next!
tked chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
WOW! AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter!

tked
lykeafallenangel chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
O... I like it, I've never read a Faith/Tara before, but the combination is working better than I had expected. I'm eager to find out what will happen... my only complaint is that the chapters are pretty short, but other than that, I like it... please update soon!