Reviews for Shifting Blame
Amy chapter 1 . 2/16
I think what happened in this episode also brought Grissom closers to Sara. I was glad you didn't turn this into a Catherine and Grissom story. All the things Catherine had said and done from the very beginning did make Grissom realize what kind of woman Catherine was as the events unfolded in 'Nesting Dolls'. It was kind of you to whitewash Catherine a bit in the end, but I think she was really ready to cozy up to Ecklie. She would never allow her friendship with Grissom to hinder her climb up the Crime Lab ladder.
Marie chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
But it turned out Sara was in the right. Catherine didn't care about Sara or anybody else. It's always Catherine first and last. Catherine turned me off totally in Season 4, especially in the 'Invisible Evidence' episode, and I thought she couldn't be more uglier than that. She proved me wrong. She took a worse turn in Season Five. It's nice for Grissom to stand up and bat for Sara. He should - because he offered Sara's assistance to the Swing Shift. Never liked this episode except it gave me one more proof that Ecklie was an ass and Catherine was a witch. I think it's very kind of you to put some nice words in Catherine's mouth.
SierraTangoCharlie chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I think this could have made a good GC fic, but hey. Your story. And if it weren't for the fact that I can't stand GS, I'd say it was great. But two sides of my mind are arguing, so I can only comprimise by saying it was good for a GS.
KG-613 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hey Becs! Love your story! Ah! It made me giggle but this part...

she shouts at Ecklie, which I give her credit for but that’s beside the point,

was awesome! haha

Kate
NPD18 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Omg that was cool! Is this the end... or will there be more chapters to enjoy? *hopes there's more*
UnspokenLoves chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Loved the story. (I hope they all do find out Sara's past, maybe then they would stop telling her to stop getting emotinal. Even though they are all guilty of it as well.)
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Good fic. I am in London for the semester and they just showed Nesting Dolls here last night so I finally got to see it. It was awesome. I am looking forward to your next CSI story.

~Jackie~