Reviews for Eleven Months
Kitt chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Just wanted to let you know, I put a link to your story on my Dekar fan site ( ), in the Fan Work section. This is a really good story, you should continue it.
Shade-Duelist chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Oh my... you managed to make me happy today! Someone who writes Dekar exactly like he is in my mind! A beautiful chapter - a beautiful story...
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
So far . . . excellent.
immortal-one chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I like this story so far. Lufia 2 was a great game. But I had trouble playing it after beating it. I felt severely betrayed when Maxim left Tia cold in the dust to be with Selan. Tia's my favorite character besides of course Dekar. Keep up the good work. _
Jason McCracken chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Good job...keep it going. I'm still intrigued and hopefully you'll get to why Dekar is there soon, you don't want to leave the reader hanging on the central plot too long.
Erse chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Another nice little chapter! I like very much that you had Tia remember that conversation she had with Dekar. You described that perfectly. Nice touch.

However, I find it incredibly odd that Guy didn't help his own sister and his friends. Granted, Guy and Dekar fight a lot, but they were still friends. I don't think that he would just abandon Dekar to the girls in his current state and then go off to sleep. That seemed a bit unusual to me.

I do hope you'll be adding more soon! :)

(doc)
PoTaToWoRkS chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Chapter two is now up! Well, thanks for the con/crit guys - I changed it around so I hope it will be a bit easier to understand. I'll be taking my time with this because I also have other priorities like school and work, but I will finish it by the end of the year thats a promise :)

PǿŦå[T]ō Wöк§ (that's my real sig)
Jason McCracken chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I agree with C.R. Well written and it's good to see a new Lufia fic here. I would also agree with C.R.'s comment about the dialogue. One thinks they know who is talking and it gives the effect of a fast-paced quarrel (back and forth, back and forth), but it may help to add some lines about who said what (while maybe also some changes in their demeanor or whatnot, so that it's also not just "..." Guy said. Hilda said, "...", Then Guy said, "...", etc.)

But You've got me intrigued. I wonder, though, why Guy did not recognize that it was Dekar when he started dragging the body.
Erse chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
It's nice to see some more Lufia 2 fanfiction around here, especially something this well written. And the whole idea of Tia and Dekar intrigue me - I have the faintest of suspicions that this will be Tia/Dekar. ;) Maybe not. Either way, I like where this is going! And don't worry, many authors have no idea of their basic plot until they are deeper into the story themselves.

Just a little quibble: Your dialogues tend to go off for a long time without telling the reader which person is speaking. At one point it was Tia, Hilda and Guy talking all at once with no mentioning of who was doing the speaking.

It's nice to see another person who appreciates Lufia 2! Hopefully you'll continue this so I can keep reading more. ;)

{Also, if you want to allow anonymous reviewers, you might want to log in and switch your settings to allow them; you automatically are set *not* to receive them when you first join this site. :)}

(doc)