Reviews for YuGiOh!: Wrath of the Gods
G.O.T. Nick chapter 11 . 7/21/2005
Very fast-paced story. Not as good as War of the Gods, but pretty good. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go beat up Dirk some more...
G.O.T. Nick chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
N O! ! ! ! ! ! !

DIRK! That southern bastard dishonors the Dark Scorpions! I must kill him! -is restrained by paramedics again- LET ME GO! BASTARD MUST DIE!

-Reads passage where the Dark Scorpions proceed to beat down on Dirk-

...WOOHOO! Now the Dark Scorpions shall be given to one worthy of their power! -Cackles insanely-

...Sorry...too much caffeine...
Lux-Nero chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
That was so cool! And I can't wait to see when Kell will appear in any onf your stories. Keep up the great writing!
john chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
It is. Great movie. Next time, I'll get the popcorn.
john chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
I dem tournament rules. MONSTER REBORN'S THE MOST COMMON CARD! S! It goes well with most every deck! But still good.
Guardian Master chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
i guess i owe you a thank you for putting me in the credits. but Davis will make his debut in my Fanfic against _ in the final duel. (if you can't guess then your in trouble...) i will try and use Davis well unless there is something else i need to know if so please put it in your next review
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
heh, very professional, nice.
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
I never said I didn't get the symbolism, I merely said that you have written better chapters than that one. anyway, this chpater was great, I loved how all the God cards got brought out. does this mean you will continue War of the Gods (which I also really like) now?
Wolf General chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
-_-; Wow...that was interesting. I guess I did lack credits...but it seemed kind of pointless considering that I wasn't going to assign actors to play Ichigo, Griff, Krieger and the like. Oh well...it was entertaining.
Wolf General chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
Awesome job. You managed to completely impress me with the summoning of all of the God Cards that were accessible at the time of that duel. Thank you for the good read and I give you my best in WoTG.
Seeker of the Soul chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
Ka Anor...you mean the freaky god thing from Everworld?

It was a fun movie, although this last chapter was rather crazy with a bunch of wierd moves that showed up out of nowhere, then again we're all guilty of moves like that on occasion.

Hm...Thor...just thinking about that makes me want to chuckle like Naraku.
Guardian Master chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
Ye-Ouch! this Arch is nearly closed i guess i wonder though. after this are you going to finish WoTG or start another Arch.
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile but your chapters lately have been exceptional I must say. this one was a bit dissappointing compared to your others but still pretty good. keep it up.
Wolf General chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
That was very cool. And now Fenrir belongs with its rightful owner. No, you won't be disowned either.
john chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
Meh. A good ol' black hole or raigaikei would finish them off. And that's why I only have one xyz in my gameboy's deck. And how did he play return from a different dimension on his first turn?