Reviews for And The Sky Fell Down
Dude. I thought this fic was great. I feel that it really embodies how hikari would soak in these events. But that could just be me, I am a huge daikari supporter. Thank you for this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Truth isn't always reality, just what one thinks is reality. Okay Taichi, that is mean. Finally, someone says it! Her subconscious shows it for sure. Her final response was sweet too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
'twas some good stuff
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
That was an interesting read, well done.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I loved this SO much,you should feel proud,this was very enjoyable.I loved the detail of her "studying" him,it really interested me and I like how slowly her studies would reveal how she truly is the best Daikari fic I've read and loved every minute,especially the length of it,it was so good I wish there was more,excellent job.
Bryon Youngblood chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I like how you did this story, and you bring up a good point about the friendship TK and Kari have being taken for granted. It seems to me most people prefer to view them in a romantic light withot thinking about thestrong bond they share having meaning to it too, especially since it could be ruined if they broke up. Your Daikari fanfic is one of the best I've read here, and one of my favorites for sure. I feel lie I could get into the story and that all of Kari's thoughts seem like what would come to mind in regards to her feelings toward Davis. You also seemed to capture everyone in character perfectly. Keep it up if you do more!

logicalsense chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very well written. Please Continue.
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ok, you get good news and bad news! The good news? You are the winner of one review! And the bad? It's from me!

So I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I really enjoyed this fic, despite the fact I think the title makes no sense. Some of the grammar needs work on, but not so much that I really mind. I like the focus you have on just the Daikari, makes sense that you didn't explore Tai's mysterious love. I was hoping that you might have focused more time on their conversations, especially Davis's ones, but I suppose the story works just as well without them. Last point, how did Kari's mother and "Tailmon" work out Kari's crush so quickly? There seemed no reason for Mrs. Yagami's idea, and surely "Tailmon" wouldn't know about the finer oints of... uh... you know... relationship stuff...

Still great story, specifically the ending.
ssjgokillo chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Loved it! Very well written, and a nice fresh look at the possible relationship between the two. I liked the way the fic progressed. All in all, A.
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I'm not a big fan of daikari,but,no,i'm not going to criticize you for the pairing..First of all,this story is really,really good..your ability to write is incredible..

second,you might want to re-check the grammar,because there are some parts that seem..awkward..

and,agreeing with you,it is lacking roles of the other characters..

But,after all,the strongest point of this story is the plot and 'watching',so they're only tidbits compared to the whole story,

i enjoyed reading this good story,,kudos to you
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
An awesome Daikari. You wrote it really well. It's going to my favs.
nicola chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Hi.I'm an italian writer and reader(so,excuse me if my english sucks ç_ç).Anyway,this is one of the trhee best daikari i've ever read,along with an italian ngratulations!You really should write more.

so,there is a very italian...

TitanNegro chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
nice fic .
skipper3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Simply amazing. You wrote it beautifully. This pairing is highly underrated and though it's not my favorite, I have nothing against it. The Brother/Sister and Tailmon moments were great. Thanks for writing another GREAT story. :D
amycakes chapter 1 . 3/9/2008