Reviews for MissFortune
tuatara chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Rest in peace, Mr. Randall.
shugokage chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Definitely an interesting story good job!
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
wow...
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, tear-jerking, and unique.
tuatara chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I've had quite mixed feelings about this story since I first read it. I guess I'm going to favorite it, but it's not without reservations. It's pretty brutal stuff in its own way, and the resolution hinges on the healing power of pure, unmitigated hatred. That's quite the message to be sending, no?

On the other hand, the characterization is strong and the story unfolds deliberately and logically. It's like an angst onion; peel back one layer of misery and there's something even crappier underneath. It's definitely not for everyone, but it's a rather fascinating piece of work all the same. Commendable work.
Beloved Dawn chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Beautiful. All of it. Emotional, evocative, entrancing... It was very well thought out and executed. I will admit, I read the reveiws. Some of them made me want to smack the people who wrote them. (If you read reviews like I do sometimes, go to the beginning and read them in order. They'll make more sense.)

I like Ryoga. I think he's sweet in his own way, if delusional. However, I think if I ever actually met him I'd castrate him with a rusty spoon, then give him a hug and ask to be friends. There is NO excuse for taking advantage of others. Accidents happen, but what he does goes beyond that.

OOC? Nah. Just a little more delusional than normal.

As for Ranma being the messiah, or whatever people are on about, wake up. This was a wonderful look at how far you can push someone who seems to have no limits when it comes to forgiveness. Beat him, his family, his friends, he'll still try to make it all good. At times it's exasperating, watching him forgive people. And all of that forgiveness really was canon, right there in black and white.

Bi Akane! After all, when it's love, it really doesn't matter. I'm always glad to see these ones. Ranma turns into a girl, yes, but it's still Ranma and that shouldn't intrude on cuddle time. Or more-than-cuddle time, if that's what they're up to...

"Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned. Nor Hell a fury like that of a woman scorned." Though in this case, I'm including all abuses, not jsut being turned down.

phoenix.ru chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
_
aynomayac chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
i quite enjoyed the story...

thank you!
Goshikku Seirei chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
whoah. great fic. hope you'd edit it though, because of the fonts, i mean. but it was a great story. and you finished it!
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Not a bad story. It was okay. The epilogue/ending was a little rushed, though.

Ryouga wasn't really OOC... IMHO, he's a jerk. But heck. And I like Ukyou. Sorry about this terrible, short review, but it's freezing cold and I'm tired. :(
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
You know, I had to review.

I wonder if Miss Fortune and Lady Luck are related? Hahah!

Anyway, on a more serious note, I read your reviews. Some sucked, and, point-blank, were absolutely ridiculous. But so far, I think this sounds like a promising fiction.

The characters SEEM in character so far. Dialogue seems pretty good. I'm already 20, so if seven months had gone by, I wouldn't notice a difference, really. I'd probably put on weight, though! Hahaha!

Ryouga's characterization was challenged in your reviews. So I'll pay close attention to that in the coming chapter. Sorry this review is so short, and please forgive any bad spelling, typos, or grammar mistakes. I'm very tired and my fingers are so cold.

Cheers,

-Manna
girlfighter2 chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
loved the story! got lost a couple of times, but it was very interesting to read!
Raver Styx chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Very sad, sweet, and sick. The pregnancy part was obvious, but that didn't lessen the pure monstrosity of the fact. I was glad it ended happily (as much as it can...) I never liked Ryoga, and now I know I never will (just like Shampoo 1/2 made me love Shampoo, you should read it if u haven't, it is in my favorites. Check my favorites out, I read a lot and I'm very critical about putting fics there. It is the best of
thereviewergirl chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
a confusing story but nonetheless a good read... :p
pnai-87 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
It's really confusing...I'm having a hard time following by just reading straight through...