Reviews for Incomplete
2black2butterfly chapter 21 . 1/4
Please update soon! Love this story is awesome and how the characters stay in tune like there is almyno change in their personalities plus Angela and John are so cute together... my oh my you got me hooked with this story great work... can't wait for the next chap
happysnail chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
What?! How do you leave off at a kiss and a car crash?! Anyway this is really good. I've always really loved the mythology of Constantine and you've recaptured it nicely. I wish you'd make clearer distinctions between perspectives though, some dotted lines or something.

Also, totally unimportant but I hate Angela. Such a damsel in distress. Not that that's your fault, update soon please!
John pyro31 chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
Nice work errrrm! I'm really into hw to paint l.a hell just like d movie which i must say i can't stop watching. Kindly finish this, if ya can.
TheGlobalFlower chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Best story ever! Completely in charecter. The events are realistic and completely unpredictable at the same time. An amazing read!
Please do try and update soon!
Me chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
OMG your story is so amazing. I love it.
It's what i have been searching for.
It's not this soft language (yeah they are intimate) but they say words like fucking and so on. ;)
i mean that's john constantine.

in many stories i miss that. doesn't have to be always sooo soft. :)

bye bye

darkgloomygirl chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
love this story so frickin much. can't wait for more.

by the way, your epic. that is all
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
I want the next bit! Is it completely in vein to be asking you to update? After all, it's been over three years...

brainfear chapter 21 . 4/26/2009
So good! More please!
Oya chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
This really is good. I've been searching for a good Constantine fanfic and its great that I've finally found one!

But erm, this has not been updated in 2 years. I do hope you continue .. this really is great.
Jim Ohki chapter 21 . 9/6/2008
. . . Hello, are you ever gonna update this fic? Been almost two years now. Pretty good if I say so myself. _
Macabre-Melody chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
Wow,this is an incredibly intricate story...all the info about the demons etc. is quite hard to get my head round but its worth it. I think you are and i luv ya for updating even though youre busy and what not..good job in keeping john in character!

Spelbound chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
0.0 Oh my. John and Angela! They...they're... *Runs in circles* and Chas and Jade...

Wow. You do realize that with a cliff-hanger like this, you have to update again soon...right?

Christine chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Please Please Please update soon! There are very few good Constantine fics and this, in my opinion, is the best!
LittleLurker chapter 21 . 4/5/2008
Hi lil jake,

I hope you're gonna update this story sometime... It's really, really good and your portrayal of the characters is genuine. So far, I haven't read a Constantine fanfic with so many original characters and a real plot, which is above all, written extremely well. Congrats!
clockworksharks chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Excellent story so far, can't wait to read more.