Reviews for Incomplete
happysnail chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
What?! How do you leave off at a kiss and a car crash?! Anyway this is really good. I've always really loved the mythology of Constantine and you've recaptured it nicely. I wish you'd make clearer distinctions between perspectives though, some dotted lines or something.

Also, totally unimportant but I hate Angela. Such a damsel in distress. Not that that's your fault, update soon please!
John pyro31 chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
Nice work errrrm! I'm really into hw to paint l.a hell just like d movie which i must say i can't stop watching. Kindly finish this, if ya can.
TheGlobalFlower chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Best story ever! Completely in charecter. The events are realistic and completely unpredictable at the same time. An amazing read!
Please do try and update soon!
Me chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
OMG your story is so amazing. I love it.
It's what i have been searching for.
It's not this soft language (yeah they are intimate) but they say words like fucking and so on. ;)
i mean that's john constantine.

in many stories i miss that. doesn't have to be always sooo soft. :)

bye bye

Me
darkgloomygirl chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
love this story so frickin much. can't wait for more.

by the way, your epic. that is all
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
I want the next bit! Is it completely in vein to be asking you to update? After all, it's been over three years...

Spark
brainfear chapter 21 . 4/26/2009
So good! More please!
Oya chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
This really is good. I've been searching for a good Constantine fanfic and its great that I've finally found one!

But erm, this has not been updated in 2 years. I do hope you continue .. this really is great.
Driver Jim Ohki chapter 21 . 9/6/2008
. . . Hello, are you ever gonna update this fic? Been almost two years now. Pretty good if I say so myself. _
Macabre-Melody chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
Wow,this is an incredibly intricate story...all the info about the demons etc. is quite hard to get my head round but its worth it. I think you are and i luv ya for updating even though youre busy and what not..good job in keeping john in character!

xMacabre-Melodyx
Spelbound chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
0.0 Oh my. John and Angela! They...they're... *Runs in circles* and Chas and Jade...

Wow. You do realize that with a cliff-hanger like this, you have to update again soon...right?

-Spelbound
Christine chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Please Please Please update soon! There are very few good Constantine fics and this, in my opinion, is the best!
LittleLurker chapter 21 . 4/5/2008
Hi lil jake,

I hope you're gonna update this story sometime... It's really, really good and your portrayal of the characters is genuine. So far, I haven't read a Constantine fanfic with so many original characters and a real plot, which is above all, written extremely well. Congrats!
clockworksharks chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Excellent story so far, can't wait to read more.
Battlefield Angel chapter 21 . 11/27/2007
A fascinating story... You've got the dry sarcasm down pat. Good grammar and spelling... looks like you have a good grasp of Latin too (a deplorably rare virtue amongst most fanfic writers)

I'm anxiously awaiting more.

Warmest regards,