Reviews for The Nighthawk Chronicles
Mayhem296 chapter 65 . 8/5
Very cool so far. Would love to see more!
Mayhem
What the actual fuck? Not gonna pretend I understood... anything in the entire story, but it was greatly entertaining. I sort of caught the crossover before the notes, but then again, I'm a weirdo who reads derivative fan works without looking at the source material and wasn't sure of it.

Golly though, this was an interesting read throughout.
Guest chapter 65 . 8/7/2015
a great work i loved it!
James Birdsong chapter 65 . 7/29/2015
Oh surely good so far.
titan616 chapter 21 . 7/12/2015
A geeky loser with advanced tech doing the nemesis-ses routine while thinking himself a big bad? I can't believe I didn't notice the parallel before, Xander's gotta hate Control Freak.
conan.lagace chapter 65 . 5/20/2015
Beautiful story. Nicely done.
Fyrecat1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I originally found this stoty on Xanderzone. Are you aware of how broken that site is? There are no words on the main page, and even when you can get them to appear, they only stay for a few seconds!
Anyway, i love your writing, and am glad that you post in other places. I look forward to the rest of this story!
Thanx!
tavin93 chapter 65 . 4/11/2015
Noooooo why did you stop this was such a good story.
l4w chapter 65 . 4/2/2015
Excellent job getting so much story into each chapter
I am hoping that there will be more of this and I am hoping that Nightfire will have more story time
And who else will have a daughter with Xander?
Thanks
Asis chapter 65 . 2/20/2015
I would really like to see this updated, I don't know why, but I still come back and re-read this fic every once in a while. So, I would like to see it continued. A lot.
shugokage chapter 65 . 1/8/2015
Amazing job on this story!
dragon-game chapter 65 . 6/18/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/7/2014
You just made a Firefly reference in a crossover between buffy and teen titans... YOU ARE MY HERO
The Sinful chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Well Raven is shorter but curvier than Starfire.
Rake1810 chapter 65 . 5/27/2014
This is amazing and i think my favorite BtvS/xover out there. I hope one day you take this off hiatus.