Reviews for The Nighthawk Chronicles
BankruptSamurai chapter 65 . 1/4
If nothing else, I absolutely love how Xander seems to be the Wolverine to the collective DC cast's Scott Summers. You don't see it enough, in my honest opinion; so even in a long dead fic like this one, it's nothing short of excellent.

Furthermore, the story itself was a damn fun read. I also don't know whether it's because it was the last bit of Xander's possible future children being shown, but I have to say that the Xander/Talia/Tara was surprisingly welcome.

I also won't lie. Because of my overall Logan-themed thoughts in regards to Nighthawk, I can only imagine the future of this story similarly and damn. The idea of Nighthawk interacting with the JLU is alive with potential for an interesting mix of hilarity and general badassery.

Regardless, I'm glad I took the time to read this.
Twizzy21 chapter 65 . 11/12/2016
This is AWESOME! Is this story abandoned? I hope not.
Mayhem296 chapter 65 . 8/5/2016
Very cool so far. Would love to see more!
Mayhem
Guest chapter 65 . 4/5/2016
What the actual fuck? Not gonna pretend I understood... anything in the entire story, but it was greatly entertaining. I sort of caught the crossover before the notes, but then again, I'm a weirdo who reads derivative fan works without looking at the source material and wasn't sure of it.

Golly though, this was an interesting read throughout.
Guest chapter 65 . 8/7/2015
a great work i loved it!
James Birdsong chapter 65 . 7/29/2015
Oh surely good so far.
titan616 chapter 21 . 7/12/2015
A geeky loser with advanced tech doing the nemesis-ses routine while thinking himself a big bad? I can't believe I didn't notice the parallel before, Xander's gotta hate Control Freak.
conan.lagace chapter 65 . 5/20/2015
Beautiful story. Nicely done.
Fyrecat1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I originally found this stoty on Xanderzone. Are you aware of how broken that site is? There are no words on the main page, and even when you can get them to appear, they only stay for a few seconds!
Anyway, i love your writing, and am glad that you post in other places. I look forward to the rest of this story!
Thanx!
tavin93 chapter 65 . 4/11/2015
Noooooo why did you stop this was such a good story.
l4w chapter 65 . 4/2/2015
Excellent job getting so much story into each chapter
I am hoping that there will be more of this and I am hoping that Nightfire will have more story time
And who else will have a daughter with Xander?
Thanks
Asis chapter 65 . 2/20/2015
I would really like to see this updated, I don't know why, but I still come back and re-read this fic every once in a while. So, I would like to see it continued. A lot.
shugokage chapter 65 . 1/8/2015
Amazing job on this story!
dragon-game chapter 65 . 6/18/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/7/2014
You just made a Firefly reference in a crossover between buffy and teen titans... YOU ARE MY HERO