Reviews for The Nighthawk Chronicles
Mad Hobbit chapter 65 . 9/23
very good story, wish you would restart, I understand going on a long pause, I write BTVS crossovers on another site. (use the same name there) some people do NOT realize we can have issues in our real life, my stories have been put on 6 month hold due to a very painful(emotional) death in my family. I will just read other stories you have written.
Mister LaGuardia chapter 10 . 8/22
Just started reading; so far it's very good.
tlhgeek chapter 65 . 7/6
This is an excellent story I hope you continue it soon. Although I have to admit I'm kind of hoping for a Tenchi Solution to everything.
. . . . o-o Yeah. You suck. Get so far into a serial, and then, randomly, get bored and moon your readers telling them to take a good long lick. As good a story teller you may be, I'ma gonna have to ask that you stop writing if you're not going to make the effort to actually finish what you start. ... or at least don't post it if you've not finished it.
tanithlipsky chapter 65 . 2/11
Very good.
Tjin chapter 65 . 2/7
whaaaa... no more...
Tjin chapter 65 . 2/7
whaaaa... no more...
BankruptSamurai chapter 65 . 1/4
If nothing else, I absolutely love how Xander seems to be the Wolverine to the collective DC cast's Scott Summers. You don't see it enough, in my honest opinion; so even in a long dead fic like this one, it's nothing short of excellent.

Furthermore, the story itself was a damn fun read. I also don't know whether it's because it was the last bit of Xander's possible future children being shown, but I have to say that the Xander/Talia/Tara was surprisingly welcome.

I also won't lie. Because of my overall Logan-themed thoughts in regards to Nighthawk, I can only imagine the future of this story similarly and damn. The idea of Nighthawk interacting with the JLU is alive with potential for an interesting mix of hilarity and general badassery.

Regardless, I'm glad I took the time to read this.
Twizzy21 chapter 65 . 11/12/2016
This is AWESOME! Is this story abandoned? I hope not.
Mayhem296 chapter 65 . 8/5/2016
Very cool so far. Would love to see more!
Mayhem
Guest chapter 65 . 4/5/2016
What the actual fuck? Not gonna pretend I understood... anything in the entire story, but it was greatly entertaining. I sort of caught the crossover before the notes, but then again, I'm a weirdo who reads derivative fan works without looking at the source material and wasn't sure of it.

Golly though, this was an interesting read throughout.
Guest chapter 65 . 8/7/2015
a great work i loved it!
James Birdsong chapter 65 . 7/29/2015
Oh surely good so far.
titan616 chapter 21 . 7/12/2015
A geeky loser with advanced tech doing the nemesis-ses routine while thinking himself a big bad? I can't believe I didn't notice the parallel before, Xander's gotta hate Control Freak.
conan.lagace chapter 65 . 5/20/2015
Beautiful story. Nicely done.