Reviews for Family I: Mirror to my Soul
this:

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq. blogspot . com
AlwaysDreaming95 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
yay fluffy learned a lesson
theharleygirl2010 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
HOLY COW THAT WAS AMAZING. That was truly an amazing fanfic. I read both the Human Puppet and this one. When i come to the third one i will read it but it wasn't placed with these ones. Good job on a story well done.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I get the symbolism parts, but your grammer still sucks... Very interesting way to write their story...
bluemisttears chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
aw...It's cute!
NkG-Fics chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOVED it!~! )

It is a very... idk, it makes me wanna cry lol...

inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors/artist, Inuyashaloverr and InuGrl, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fan art)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

~ Inuyashaloverr & InuGrl

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
lovely123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aw that was the cutest thing ever
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
wow deep really deep
Bananawings72 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
That was really beautifully wwritten. You should be really proud, my eyes are evn stinging. Good job. It was truly beautful the part where Sesshomarou said " he was stronger than I

thought – facing the short lifetime of a human mate."

That part made me cry. They should defiantly use it in the series if they haven't already! keep up the wunder bar work!

and remember stay smexy:P
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
That was beautiful. I love the language you assigned to Sesshomaru- it's very characteristic.

Very nicely done! _
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was lovely, somewhat dark in some spots, but the outcome was lovely. I enjoyed reading it.

Excellent!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
cute... really cute... GREAT!

HawkAngel
essis chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
damn this is great
Lost Elven Freak chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
well.. i finished it and i have to say I LOVED IT! i wouldn't change anything it is perfect the way it is. anyway keep on the good work and happy writing!