Reviews for Squares
Nanaki101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Funny but a bit awkard :p.
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
wowwee..

now ThaT I didn't expect

lolz

good writing.. keep it up, ne?
Rei-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
haha, it WAS pretty weird... shuro was like so confuse of herself, really2 confuse.. but so far the story was good, in an odd way, heheh...
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I like the end. made me laugh. :)
kuronekosama1990 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I thought that was great! Hah! :D
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
to unicorn... whatever her username is (sorry i forgot... short-term memory loss.): well, i usually dont give away the story points, especially not in drabbles. thats for you to figure out but since you completely dont get it, i guess i'll take the liberty to explain *sigh*. anyway, the point in the actual series was that shuro was a girl dressed as a guy. the point in this story was that she was a guy... disguised as a girl... dressed as a guy. hence the whole binding of her chest, but with nothing to hide underneath except his/her pecs of gleaming perfection D-that prove that she is a guy. i hope that made sense. if not, oh well. i tried.
Dragonmage150 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
nah... DO MORE
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow, I don't get it. If she went shirtless wasn't the POINT to prove she was a girl? WHY ARE THERE NO SHURO SSTTORRIESS!

Write more though, I want to read more about Shuro-chan.

Heh.
Koroma chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow, that was an unexpected twist. It leaves a lot of loopholes: had Shuro always been a boy, in disguise as a girl, in disguise as a boy (if that makes any sense)? had she gotten plastic surgery?

But it's nicer that way. It leaves the reader going, "Whoa!" at the end. I had to pause and make sure I read it right. Hehe. Nice job.