Reviews for The Reason
onetreefan chapter 11 . 4/23/2006
hmm... this was a really good story. good writing.

love the EOness!

onetreefan
KrissXed chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
As you already know, I loved the initial plot and story line, and the way Elliot and Stabler came together... but I believe you could have taken this whoe story to a much better place. I'm not a huge fan of the last three chapters, mainly because it you were to read the last three then the first three, you wouldnt guess they were the same story at all. Also, you make Stabler seem so needy and girly in the end. I don't know, I think if you had worked a bit more, this could have been an EXCELLENT story. However, I still enjoyed reading it...

-Syd
A.D. Rath chapter 11 . 10/30/2005
"To err is human, but to forgive is divine" What an uterly human story! I loved it!
DetectiveLivvey chapter 10 . 9/25/2005
I liked it alot update soon!
jmewebber chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
Great story! But then again I have loved all of your stories. You have me intrigued again so please update soon :)
NicksterPotter chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
Wow, I almost forgot about this story! Just kidding! Hope you update soon
AglaiaWar chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
Wow very interesting! I like. I personally am not to fond of the idea of Olivia pretty much just falling in love with Elliot the first couple of days she was at his house only because I don't think she would show her feelings So I guess this is a slight uber story. The writing is excellent as in your other trioligy. Keep it up.
Jerseygirl91 chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
GREAT WRITE MORESOON
ObSeSsEdWiThSvU chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
I love it, please update soon!
Die Schurkin chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
I love it. Please update soon. I hate it when people end chapters with cliffhangers, it drives me crazy lol
Mandabug100 chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
IDEF think that you should write another sequal, I loved those stories!
littlesweetcupcake chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
Oh, where's the rest. OV, this story is way kewl. Tell me more tell me more, like does it have an end?
future cop chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
this is a great story, i love the way your doing it, dominic is such a unique and great caracter,
SpectralLady chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
I think that seeing Olivia driving a boat would be really cool. Ta ta, Jess
YellyBelly chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
That was an awesome chapter! I apologize for taking such a long time to review, but I promise you, I'm back to consistent reviews. I've just been very busy lately so I haven't had much time to get online. I really love where you're going with this. Aww, you added Lennie to the mix...boy do I miss him. :0( My only question is...is Daeman Olivia's and Dominic's son? I'm a little behind on my reading...therefore I was quite confused to read that she has a son. Hmm, I'll have to check out a few of the previous chapters and see what I missed. I can't wait until SVU starts back up and it's summer hiatus ends!