Reviews for The Kyuubi Wore Tennis Shoes
Queen Nagi chapter 1 . 2/26
I cackled the whole way through! Thank you :)
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Lovely! really funny! poor Kyuubi, he is so funny! ( hugs Kyuubi)
UchihaHyugaGlow chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Nice, this got me laughing. The bit about the square centimeter smelling of miso ramen was my favorite. This was pretty well written, good job, it's hard to find a good humor story sometimes.
Ekonika chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Lol! Cute! Good Story, I like it a lot. Poor Kyuubi... but I personally think he's lucky to be in Naruto over some other people.
Arf101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That is pure brilence! Genuis I say genuis! I have great respect for you and your silliness.
XD chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
BU HU HU HA HA HA HA HA HA! Kyubi got his shoes caught on the monument and was sealed away! RAHRHAR HARH AHRA RHAHRHA RAHR ARH RHA OW!

LOL story is funny, i think this REALLY should be how the kyuubi was sealed in Naruto. Naruto: "yah and he keeps babbling on and on and on about how he got his shoes caught on the monument and then he was sealed. DAMN! he won't shut up!"
Rambie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
xD
seineke-pyera chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
hn,maybe Kyuubi should try velcro shoes?
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Very amusing story, I love it! Very amusing story and nicely written, I enjoyed who! Wouldn't it be funny if the civilians knew this?
cookies worst nightmare chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
lol
Glimia chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
That was so funny. I laughed so much. I dont know why, but when I'm reading a story, I have the tendency to read it aloud. I dont know why. It seems to make it more funny. And Let me tell you, I cackled aloud, thats right, CACKLED. It was that funny. Nice!
Jeido the konneko-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Yeah! It is like the Naruto version of "The Real Story of the Three Little Pigs!" hahahahaha! Poor kyubbi.. XD X3 IT WAS THE SHOELACES!XDD IT WAS ALL THE SHOELACES FAULT! Please continue! _
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Ah, this was great! I could so see that happening!
Arnoldstrife chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Ahahahaha, This is Really Funny! GOOD JOB! (In a Lee/Gai Good Guy Pose)
Ewz chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
LOL, could use a bit more description but still, LOL!