Reviews for Guilty
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is a really good Gaara and Kankurou fic, I really like it
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Interesting. Is there a sequel were Temari finds out.
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw! So sweet!

Nice imaging of Gaara, too! ;)

Good job!
dream life chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
XD I loved it
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
this was sweet. i like how it seems to fit

obsessive
Anyonamus chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
This story is SICK! *turns green* What were Gaara and Kankaro doing? I hope they weren't doing what I think they were! *_* Gross! *runs to bathroom puking* and yet it's not surprising... But, They ARE BROTHERS! I do wish I was a g/f 2 Gaara or Shino...hehehe !_!' oops! *face turns cherry red* I'm a HUGE YAOI FAN THOUGH! o.0 Darn it! Did I say that out loud? *Dies of embaresment*
Scapegrace chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Beautiful.

Yay, help for the sandcest population!

*Glomps you.*
Kimi kara tegami chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Guh. Sandcest hothothot. I'm slowly being drawn into the Sandcest community.

I like your description. Imagery, there's the word, I think.

Sorry, this isn't a very good review...all I can think to say is 'good job.' I can't even see how you could improve it. I like all your stuff. So, good job.
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
yay for sandcest! though i wouldn't say i'm a fan, its fun to read and yours was no exception. go you! i really don't think it needs to be m either...sides the fact that some ppl would find it mindly disturbing, but u never can be too careful.

now that i have reviewed a story of yours, u must review mine that u faved and didn't review!...plz? 3 ppl have faved it and NONE of them reviewed. it makes me so sad.
Bibliotheque chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Cool. Incest. Yay.

It's me, your loyal stalker. Heh. Wanna know the awesome thing about the internet? No restraining orders.

Anyway...Awesome. It really is just a PG13, really. People always over-rate things.

Awesome. The stalker adores it.

Yay for incest!

BHS
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
actually, it was kinda creepy. Kankuro knows what hes doing is sick and wrong, knows that that's his kid brother he's doing it to. But, in that way, it makes it more realistic than most other stories with the Hyuugacest and the Uchicest, where they tend to ignore the part about sharing a last name. I like yours because they know they have problems and it should be kept a secret. That, I can believe.
Kanky-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
YAY! KankyGaa! There's like 4 on all of FanFiction, and this is definetly the best one!

It's not too long, and just so sweet and caring. I'm glad you finally went through with this and wrote it even though it's only a one-shot.

Can't wait for your next story!
Elisa Ardell chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Oh! I liked that. Please keep up the good work!
imed chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
hi!Nice!i like naruto fics alot!hey!but i love shaman king!especially horoxlys!i know is not common but its really intersting!why nt make one?i bet u can write up a good one!ehehehehe!
littleanikaze chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
aww...pretty! gaa-chan is soo cute!