Reviews for Fists of Fury
stormseaker chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
so many points of wonderful. thankyou for sharing.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I love this fic! It is so cute seeing Rodney being all protective and tough! And hee at this crush on John.
Vexed Wench chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is so cute.

I just protective Rodney and he was so good here.

I am really glad it was pointed out on SGA GENREFINDERS on LJ.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is hilarious! I was laughing so hard! Your Rodney is spot-on, too.
Semaphora chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Haha. Random projectiles. I love it.

Miko is such a delicate, kind addition to the Atlantis team. She's so cute, especially with her crush on McKay. I love how defensive he is - it shows a deeper side to his character as well as the things we all knew he was capable of, yet never exersized.

The end was perfect. As I mentioned at the beginning of this review, I could TOTALLY imagine John running down the hall, dodging McKay's many projectiles as they were aimed at his head.

I didn't even think of it as Slash until I checked the paring. Ah well. It was good, even without the squinting.

Love,

Exangeline
rebekah78 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Oh yeah GO RODNEY!

This story was right on the money!Kavanagh torture was a must and I thank you for it. I've always hated that man. At one point I decided to compare Kav. to McK and realized that McKay really isn't as bad as he makes himself out to be. He is such a caring man under all that arrogance and intelligence and I was so pleased to see you explore that out so well. (Ah gotta love McKay... but then when the hubby justifies his insolence, saying "well you like McKay," then I feel I need to draw the line...hehe)

Many many thanks for this masterpiece! It was awesome.
Vampy chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
:) Some fic make me so happy... What will Rodney do about his new crush now? *giggle* ;) V.
krysalys chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Oh HOWL!

Wait until Rodney gets his revenge.

"Oh Major! Turn this thing on for me."

"What is it?"

"Don't ask, don't tell, Major. Now think 'on' like a good little grunt."

*growls* "Rodney."

"Now Major!"

*thinks it on*

*gets shot with red light, and feels like ants are crawling all over skin*

"AH!"

*Rodney laughs at John's frantic hopping around*

-}-

Krys, snickering and donning her T-shirt "Never anger the Geeks" with a *BEG*
Silens Unus chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Wow, this was great. I love the dynamic McKay has with his scientists. He can pick on them all he wants, but he's the only one who can. Kavanagh's been asking for a whoopin', I'm glad it was McKay who got to supply him with it.
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
LOL! I have to admit, I would LOVE to see McKay pop somebody on the show, especially Kavanaugh! And his reactions was classic! "I think my hand is broken. I'll have to learn how to do everything left handed." That is SO McKay! Great job!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Cute! I love how Rodney can be such a jerk sometimes, but at other times gentle and understanding. (Then, of course, he goes back to being a jerk again!)

Hah! Don't ask, don't tell...
demishka chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That was so funny! Very well done! Loved it loads!
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Enjoyed it muchly!
Cyllwen chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
hahahah, I love this!
andi chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
love it! Hate that guy - would love to see someone shave him bald or something:)