Reviews for All For the Love of a Werewolf
That was really good!
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I liked it, very cute!
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wow. Of all people for Remus to have a 20-year-difference relationship with... Lavendar? So cliche. Why would people do something just to make someone supposedly happy.
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Aw.. I feel so happy now. lol. At first I was like *gasp* how mean of Remus! But now it's all good. I would like to say that Hermione sure took him back fast. I would've strung him along for a little myself but that's just because I'm bitter :-) This would've made a great story/novel (I don't know what you call it when it's like 20 chapter's) I'd add you to my favorites but I've reached my limit.
kate chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Great little somemore.
Flipenda chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Just like Chocolate Covered Werewolf, this story is sweet beyond reason. You're an excellent author. *-*
FairlightMuse chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
A wonderful Remus/Hermione story. Very enjoyable to read!
Rhea chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
heey, verry good story! Nut there may have been a bit more love b'tween them. Just when it's getting very interesting, the story ends. Please, will you be in jour next Remus/Hermione story more precisly in the love b'tween Them? Than it'll be fantastic!
KieriToews chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I really liked it. Hell, I even had a few tears in my eyes. Though personally I would have made the "happy ending" take a little longer to happen. I did a story with a quick forgiveness story myself, and upon retrospect I'd have made the course of true love run anything but smoothly. But then again, I am jaded and bitter when it comes to love...

But otherwise, it was a great story...
lemonade chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I liked your story, but I think you could have made it longer. More details would have made it even better.
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I was getting a little nervous for awhile, but it turned out beautiful! I can't wait to see more of your work!
Aljinon chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
OMG! this is def. a favourite of mine now! that was so touching! i love you!
Frizz07 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Awe, I loved it! Very very cute! Keep up the great work!

~Jess