Reviews for Underground
anonymouse chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
Wow, I'm loving this, I can't wait until you update.
robster72 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
This is well written a good story. I like the view point in the first chapter. You really got into the character. I'm sure Batman won't be happy as to someone killing villains even if they are high on drugs! I look forward to the next chapter.
Leighgion chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I like it so far. The setup is involving, the precise facts obfuscated at a good level and it's always a personal pleasure to see a little more sci fi thrown into Gotham.
Alhana-Antilles chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Your writing has a nice flow. You provide adequate description without going over board, but just enough that it actually reads like a story and not a script. Keep going. I hope you update soon.
K chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Wow. Awesome story. Very powerful.
radioactive care bears in the freezer chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Fwedsa! Take a dip in the exclusive vat of melted falcons and orange peels. Iowanana! Mount the dwarf on the wall of the hockey rink and whistle a song of apathy! Raskwag! Toss out the first rhinocerous, Timmy, and see what form of government it sets up with its band of cheese pretzels! Hunyasda. For whosoever decides to look upon this manhole, Yimpy, the mutated cereal box, will come for his great-aunt twice removed, but only if her name is Myrtle, Bob, or Alexi-Ulysses IV, and she has a tattoo of a ballpoint pen on her left earlobe in red, and Yimpy will proceed to beat her at Yahtzee and collect winnings in the form of two Chapsticks and her favourite gummi-bear-firing musket. Adxag.
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is very well written. Whoever the character is you got into his/her head nicely and created a distinctive character voice.

Great work.