Reviews for The Stick
gotmillennium chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh my EARL that was funny! I loved it,especially(sp?)the end! Keep up the great work! smiley face! (:
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LMAO! xD This is so funny! xD Seriously it's like the most stupidest story I've ever read. Lol. Awesome job. XD

-Mel's Merleawe
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
LOL

poor jou
dead last hero chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
There are only an average number of things in the world that are greater than this fic.

One of them is cheese. But what can comepare to cheese? Nothing.

Awesome job.
precious tears chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
this story is hilarious. You're a great writer. My favourite part was when Marik was dancing the salsa and Kaiba the tango! Where did the this magical brown stick come from anyway? Oh well... this was a fantastic story.
Queen Galux chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
bizarre... (which also has a strange spelling in my opinion)... in a good way, though.

queen-galux
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
"No, Joey. Fear the stick. Fear it." *snorts mightily*

"In7stead, Joey whirled around, and threw his arms around Seto in a bone-crunching hug." o.O No way. "This wouldn’t have been too bad for the CEO, who was quite used to fending off raving fan-girls. It was simply that he was just too shocked to do anything. Especially when Joey began trying to kiss him. " O.O NO WAY!

OMFG, this is strangely hysterical. "And Marik began to salsa." *falls off chair laughing*

*recovers* Wow, that was weird.
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
... xD

Yes, this is why I worship you.
crimson gates of paradise chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
*Tries to discover what part of her IQ is still left* LOL! It was... well... really amusing - What else to say?
Trixie21 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
OMG! THAT WAS FRICKIN' HILARIOUS! I loved it!

You were like, some kind of wierd Shadow Realm version of Dr. Suess! The whole 'waited' bit is so true. There are just words that never look like they're written or said right.

It was awesome. You need to stay up late more often. ;)

As you can see, I did read the whole thing. That would be because I don't run from wierdness... I 'embrace' it.

Keep on rockin'!

Trixie21

aka: Yugi-Fan-Supreme (with extra nuts please!)
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hazel: LOL! XD That was really funny!

Beka: I suppose you didn't need to listen to the warnings...I mean, seeing as your IQ is already in the negatives.

Hazel: Hey! But that ending was really funny! It didn't work on Bakura! Lol! This was so completely random! Ja ne!