Reviews for Rock This World
crazyhikari chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Hey. Are you updating this anytime soon? I really am hooked on this story considering you've only done 2 chapters... :D lol
subaru1999 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
wonderful story, i hope you someday decide to finish it!
MissTreason chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
yay! this is a great story! please update this is such a good story!
Hikikomori chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
This got me head over heels INLOVE with Bakura, once more... I loved how you wrote about how little Ryou always is so innocent, but trying to stick ouy/be rebellious... And how smug Bakura is, describing it like you did, that's just fucking amazingly well done O.O"

I loved it. Story alert and Favorite.
Hiding In My Writing chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Hah Master scored.

Bakura: Why do all storys atleast have one kissing seen in the 1 and 2 chapters? No really please answer that.

We both love your story so please continue.
Bakura'sMorbidKitten chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! I loved it! You absolutely must keep going, update soon! I love your writing style, I've read most of your fics and they always sweep me of my feet! The characters are all so well defined and none of them are oc, it's detailed without being overloaded, and the chapters are gorgeously long! I must have more! Update soon, five stars for you!
Kitsune's Grrl chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
kya! i luvs it!
madeline chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
this story is awesome, you got 2 continue!

you are the first person to ever get a review from me, so please!...CONTINUE!
Sugarmoe chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
I love the idea for this fic, I really hope you update...I love your stle of writing and the way you've portrayed (bah, I sound too formal) the characters...
Vamp468 chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Are you bloody fucking serious? That can't be it! (and disgruntled cussing is really a compliment coming from me - it's when I gush that you should worry)
Chibixholic chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Hehehee i love ur story! i definately love a great BxR fic like this one..with Hot Bakura and Innocent Ryou _ please update!
silver fox aka vash chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
aw, no but it sounds like just a fling that totally sucks.
Sasuke chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
OMG, I love this O_O A extremly cute Ryou, an sexy Bakura, and Mariku and Malik making out XD Wey! I hope you'll make a new chapter soon - I can't wait O_O
Tekira of the Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Umm...just one thing I wanted to mention...

In the first chapter, Ryou's last name is Hamasaki.

In the second, you've put his last name as Tamaki.

Otherwise, this is really good and I hope to see more soon!
Shinigami chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
*snickers* Have you ever watched Buffy the vampire slayer? Cuz a character- Anyanka is afraid of bunnies. I dunno why, cuz she used to have bunnies as pets a long time ago way before D'Hoffyrn got ahold of her. As for Ryou, I didn't know he was a wise-ass in this! As for Yugi, he's OCC! Pls warn me next time if you plan on making everyone so OCC!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »