Reviews for Vandread: The third war
Lyra Katar chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
Oh that was such a good story i cant wait till the sequel comes out. keep writing tho its outa this world. hehe anywho. good luck
Strawberry Eggs chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
Incredible, just incredible! What a great way to conclude this story. Much like the first season of Vandread, it ends with an epic battle...and a cliff hanger of what's to come next. So that's who was behind the whole mess, huh? There's still a couple questions like how did that person...Oh, better not spoil it :P

May I say, I still consider this story to be one of the best (okay, it's THE best XD). Not only for the plot, but for how well the new character are developed. Sure the story itself was a bit inconsistant and there were grammar errors, but they are easily overlooked. This was just such a wonder ful story, one that Gonzo themselves could've thought up.

I very much look foward to the sequel. I already have you on my alert after all _~

Well 'til next time, bye!
Miroku-dono chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
Interesting. Nice plot and highly...original ideas.

However. Please, keep the names straight. Yuki Cross, Dove, whatever. And you also said a person's name twice in a row in a conversation between two people.

Grammar and structure could be better, but it ranks with decent.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
Sorry it took me so long to review...Normally I read as soon as I recieve the alert in the mail, but I was so busy lately.

And let me just say WOW! As always your writing style and skill comes across clear. THis was quite the revealing chapter, too. Still there are quite a few questions out there...Oh well guess I'll find out about them sooner or later, no?

You're story still remains THE best Vandread fic I've read, hands down _!
Mr. E sparc chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
Sorry but I understand fully. Last chapter left me confused, this one fixed that. And I know how you feel, my computer is not well either. It is a laptop also. I think it is about to crash. Oh, well back on subject, Very good, write more, I can't wait for more. I would enjoy it if you would read and review my stories.
Mr. E sparc chapter 11 . 12/7/2005
Very good. I can't complain about your spelling. Grammar has improved as well. Hibiki was always a little slow with things that are important.
Mr. E sparc chapter 10 . 12/7/2005
cool, very cool. I'm a little confused though.
Mr. E sparc chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
Awesome. simply awesome. work on your spelling.
Mr. E sparc chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
Awesome story. keep working on your spelling, you are getting better.
Mr. E sparc chapter 7 . 12/7/2005
Again I say. PROOFREAD! You did better this time on that note. Just a few words misspelled this time. Just barely over my acceptable limit. Very good. I would've read this earlier but my comp is not acting right. Once again I compliment you on your writing skills. Just work on your spelling a little.
Mr. E sparc chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
Interesting, very interesting. I still need to read the rest.
Demonic Reiki chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Oh I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Splendid writing! I love how long it was too (you commented at the beginning), because I knew then that it would be great great great! Wow, I never read another person's work that captures the previous episodes like you do, Blair! This is fantastic, absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to read on!
Demonic Reiki chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
Wow, that was so amazing that I just had to read it all in one sitting (my butt hurts...) Very good and fascinating. I love how your plot is developing, and your own characters are genuine, while you keep the others and their personalities in check. You have some talent girl! Keep it yp, I'll read some more later (2 a.m. right now, WOOHOO!) Great, now I'm going to have Berserker nightmares... I can't wait. Read Ya Later! (RYL)
Strawberry Eggs chapter 12 . 10/26/2005
Sucks? Are you daft? Sure I spotted the occasional typo and instances where it looked like you left out a word sch as "The man held a hand up glowing purple." (glowing purple what?)but other than that it had all of the stlye I've come to love from your story. Your talent has not waned. Yes yes, now I know Hibiki was two before he went into cold sleep. That wouldn't be a baby anymore.

Oh my such a revealing chapter and I loved all of it! Man it's almost coming to a close right...? Hard to believe...
Mr. E sparc chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
I was wondering what Yuki had in mind when he said that. and great transformation.