Reviews for Soul Diver
cyran chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
From time to time something draws me back to this story, its separate from your other works; darker, more serious. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy reading your other current unfinished projects, and I suspect you have a real life.

For something like this it almost seems like you need to be in a different mood. Not sure if you have it plotted out anymore or remember how it continues/ends, but seeing this fellow updated again would be nice.

I know, I know... time restrictions, other works etc.. I imagine that you also have a lot to keep you busy aside from writing.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Wow... I know it's been a while, Carrot, but please come back and finish this.
Dr'hagon chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
*Quake 3 voice*Impressive-Impressive-Holy Shit.

_Basically
Dragonet of ice chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
I'm freaked out... This is cool. I've read all your non-lemon fics like 20 times. I even went all the way through insertion twice. you are an amazing writer. keep it up.
Hiryu chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
This is a good story, Carrot. I think that you should continue it.
Junpaku Karasu chapter 2 . 3/1/2002
I can't think of what to say... Really good.
OoklaTheMok chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
This is a great story! You probably haven't gotten many reviews on it because it's in the "misc" category.

Another typo you typically have is "where" when you mean "were." You should probably just do a word search for "where" in all your fics before you post them/mail them and make sure you didn't want "were" in that instance.
Master Jahaj chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
You MUST continue this. Well, after Rain and Insertion that is. This really has to be one of your best fics to date. Not only is it well written, but it just catches your attention without even trying. I can't wait to see how it ends.
Commander Galos chapter 2 . 5/3/2001
Man, this is interesting! A Sci-Fi thriller, eh? Haven't read one of this, and of this quality, in a very long time. This little experiment of yours is shaping up nicely. I wonder where you're heading up with this story? I can hardly wait!
Akira chapter 2 . 4/30/2001
I have to say, this is one of your better fics, even if it's only 2 chapters long. I'd really like to see more in the near future. Play your cards right and this fic could become an epic. Write more chapters soon, please.
OrcRys chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Well, Carrot warned us, this is something different. I like the way the story is looking at fanfictions from a darker point of view. It makes me think of BladeRunner and Ripper (a few years old game on PC...)