Reviews for Mr and Mrs Stabler
Bertha chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
awesome story i have this in my favorites iwould appreciate if u add more to the story
Guest chapter 17 . 2/27/2017
This is really great
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
great chapter. plse update
LINZIE chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
Holy crap!Where is re rest of this wonderful story?Please try to update soon,this is really for posting. EO-PARTNERSFORLIFE.
Audriona chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
It was a great story and I think you should continue the story
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Are you kidding me?!You have to update this fantastic story asap!OMG!This is so great,I love the pace of e/o relationship,Cannot wait for the hook up!Better be a lot of hot and sexy love scenes!LOL!Great case file building is an absolutely wonderful it!Benson and Stabler Forever...eo eo eo eo eo...
natbenson chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
oh my gosh continue :D
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
AHHH! Come on, how can you just end the story like that? Great story, wish you will finish it. Thanks for posting
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
WOW!This is great!PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!Love it!E/O FOREVAAAAAAAAAAA!
Craftygirl11 chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
you have got to update on this story. it is really good.
Kungfukitty3 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
It's was good I read it all I'm Canadian

To
marauderingaround chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
please update, its been years and this is really good
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I love it. I couldn't stop laughing! Most of my feedback is the same from the last chatper; good dialogue, good characterization, good flow, good grammar. I can't wait to see what comes next!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I'm going to apoligize in advance, because sometimes I really suck at reviewing. If I stop doing it right in the middle of the story, feel free to smack... I mean, PM me to see what I thought.

So far, it's really good. I really love how you've captured the characters. Especially Elliot's kids. We don't see them a lot in the show, but you've made them feel like real kids, which is great.

All the dialogue is wonderful. It's not always easy to make it sound real, so I applaud you for that.

I noticed a few instances where you used a comma where there should be a semi-colon. Other than that, your grammar was great.

The story flowed well in the chaper and definately made me want to read more. I was laughing out loud! Great job.
spacekitten2700 chapter 17 . 3/16/2011