Reviews for Return to the Future
michellelainelegg chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
why did you have to kill off odd its so sad D: D: i like odd he is funny
Whimoon chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
So amazingly excellent. Characters with their just right personnalities, writing absolutely lovely and soft to read. I love it.
Just to mention, you've mistaken a d for a v, in that sentence : "They still haven't seen any signs of monsters. " Only that sentence in present.
Sorry for my english, french guy talking here. But I still was able to understand each word of yours.
Justin chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Love this story so far, and though Tristen does seem sort of Mary-Sue-ish, he's not perfect so it's kind of balanced. One thing though. Didn't Jeremie devirtualize Tristen at his request? All of a sudden he's back on Lyoko lol. Good story all the same.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
*blink* That... That was indeed a very random way to end a story. Yay for Ulrich saving Tristan's life! He's a hero!
tranquilitygal95 chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
I loved this fic! Stories where the group goes into the future are awesome!
Ashley Umbreon chapter 9 . 6/7/2007
Another good story. Expect a lot of reviews from me as you work on your fics. and again keep up the good work. BTW I had it figured out when mille mentioned TRistan's name as Dan.
animegurl715 chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
sorry for such a late reveiw,but i was reading older stories and came across this!great story! i'm mainly reveiwing to add it to favorites! a little confusing at points,but still really good!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Really interesting fic, i really liked the part where the older Yumi kissed the younger Ulrich.
IseeURtrueCOLORS chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
This was a great story! I
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
creapy but very good!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
sweet!
H.Kage09 chapter 9 . 1/26/2006
nice story, i need lick for fractured life
Knight of Death chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
good
MysticalElf chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
ODD! NO!
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
M... not bad. I guess I'll have to read "A Fractured Life" then, huh? Oh, and I'm one of those "Aelita and Jeremie" fans. P