Reviews for Safety Dance
FuzzBucket chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I thought of this the other day (possibly as I was reading one of your other amazing L&L fics), that L&L needed to be dance partners for the marathon and lo' and behold you have already written such a fic. You are so my favourite person ever right now.
Didine34790 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I liked it, it's a very good story
Nikkiegf chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
i liked this fic, i dont ususaly like stories with anyone other then lorelai and luke, but everything fit in perfectly.
italiax09 chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
First of all, I thought it was hilarious that you called all of your reviewers idiots! ;-P Well, you didn't call them idiots PARSAY but pretty close. I thought it was pretty funny that you didn't really catch yourself there, don't worry I know you didn't mean it. P

Second of all, I think your ranting and rambling A/Ns are VERY entertaining! I'm gonna miss them! He he.

And third of all, actually I thought your pen name Muffin Is Injured was from ... agh. I forget what episode I thought it was from! Oh wait! I know! I don't know if Emily actually called her Muffin, I think it was Cookie or Ice Cream or Sweets or something thats a hilarious and stupid and fake dessert name, but anyways remember when Emily was telling that story to Lorelai at one of the FDN about her friend that died ... or something and Lorelai thought the name was really weird and was wondering how she got that name and Emily started telling a "story" about her and how she got the name. Agh what episode was that from? And what was the actual name that Emily used? Cuz now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Muffin. But anyways, thats what I thought your pen name was from. But back to what your pen name is ACTUALLY from. I thought that scene was pretty funny! P *sigh* You gotta love Paris.
italiax09 chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
I haven't reviewed so far so I'm gonna just review now! First of all, this chapter is called Vicious Cycles which reminded me of the essay that I had to write tonight for English and I used that phrase! Actually, I said "vicious circles", but same difference right?
CrazyAlwaysClueNever chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Go with me on this crazy hypothetical here.

What if Luke and Lorelai got married (that would be so great!)and then Rory and Jess got married. Think about it for a second. Jess's aunt would be his mother-in-law and Rory's stepfather would be her uncle. I know that's kind of like saying the same thing twice but think baout it. I dare yo to try and figure out how many relationships are in there. I have a diagram somehwere. This is really out there isn't it. Yeah I'm crazy. YAY! anyway wouldn't that be a little creepy? Is it even legal? Well, I know it's legal in Kentucky (everyone's related there) and in Nevada (everything's legal there) but in the rest of the world I'm not sure.
CrazyAlwaysClueNever chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I hate the way things went on Gilmore in it's last days. It's like an old woman who used to be this amazingly fantastic person but then she got old. She got senile and she forgot how to make a good pop culture reference. Her hearing got to bad to listen to her music. She got so many health conditions that she had to give up coffee and chocolate and she would miss them if she remembered them anymore.

In a fit of nostalgia for the way things were I've been re-watching and reading the fanfictions from the glory days. God how I miss them. You are one who remembers those days and don't be surprised if you get like a ton of reviews as I read all your stuff again.
Terpsichore92 chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
Wow! Absolutely LOVED the story! Severely cute and well written. And I love your orginial GG banter. You could so get a job helping out with writing the scripts! I will most definetely be looking for any more stories by you!
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
aw, that was cute. good job!
LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
I loved this fic. It was so cute. Dance Marathon javajunkie fics are the best! Good job with this one!
prune chapter 8 . 4/27/2006
is this SERIOUSLY your 1st fic? its so good! I've been trying to write a fic, but Im pretty sure it sucks lol. this reveiw is a bit late, sorry but I read vinegar and glitter and wanted to read more of your work :D
Lolabelle26 chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
Great story.

I must say though-i LOVE your disclaimers and babbling announcements.

They make me smile, and without them i would proabably just-DIE.
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
~I luv ur story!oh wait, i luv all ur stories! ive read them all!(well except this 1, but im almost done)hehe. ~
Stephanie chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Really awesome story! I enjoyed it alot!
J.Stone chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
**"Luke was quiet for a second. His eyes got very wide, and then he disappeared in back."**

What the Hell did he do in the back? I was hoping he was going to do something to the trophy, but you went on to explain.