Reviews for Daddy Reflex
lightsthatguideus chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was awesome; extremely in character for Charlie, Claire, and Hurley. Good job!
andaere chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww... what an adorable 'fic! And very funny, too. I was stifling laughter throughout (to avoid the awkward glances of the other people in the room...). This 'fic has the perfect blend of fluff and humor and just feel-good-ness. And as an added bonus, it's written very well and the characters are in character! Oh, and *gasp* proper grammer! xD

Thanks for sharing this. It really brightened my day!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aww, that was so completely adorable! *Squeals with joy* Loved it, very well written. Hehe, that was the cutest, funniest thing ever! Great job, omg, I loved it! Mr. Moony-Hehe ;)

Definitely amazing!

xox Sacha
lia-finn chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was absolutely brilliant. You got the characters right and it was sweet and funny. I loved it. I laughed out loud most of the time, but the best line was probably this;

"Now admittedly, he wasn’t being particularly careful with that torch he was carrying, waving it about like a bloody Olympian-"

That just cracked me up!

Well done.

Lia

*adds to the favs*
floatingondamaris chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
One word... BRILLIANT!
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
You are brilliant...you made me laugh out loud so many times and the CC fluff at the end made me sigh and want a Charlie of my own...so thank you for writting this!

Toodles, Hermione Carsson
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was the cutest fic I've read all night! That was absolutley adorable, I was quoting it to my friend on yahoo on the funny parts and i kept going "aw!" out loud! Great job, that's so going on my favorites list!
lilith witch chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
oh. I'd like so much to see this on the show..
Oddleaf chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Cant. review. in to mutch love. with. the story.
AmazinglyMe chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I love the part where Charlie talks about turning into his Dad (my own dad complains about this occasionally). Such a sweet fic, and the baby-proofing idea was genius. I loved Hurley in it too.
Toffee Skellington chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
wow PB&J forever great fic keep it up
n-mcrae-1982 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I *LOVE* this story! The other reviewer was right: you've got Charlie down pat!
seghen chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i couldnt stop laughing through three quarters of it, but then at the end i almost cried. it was just to cute and hysterical!
phoenix inferno chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Ah... swet. Yay Mr Moony! Great fic it's very funny and very sweet!
1time2many chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
LMAO! i was crying with laughter. the ending was perfect. it was really good.