Reviews for It's Hang Over Till It's Over
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Seems the boys learned their lesson on the hard way. They would think twice before touching alcohol again.

Good story!
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh no! They will be in trouble.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
The boys have no idea of the consequences of their actions. What embarrassment for them. Master Splinter will be furious.
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Those boys will grounded for weeks!
ThoughtsOfADyingAtheist chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
LOL I remember when I raided my mum's wine cabinet. Trust me, Smirnoff and lager..*shudder* it burns. I never got ounished though. Maybe that's why I thought the last chapter was the best.
PrettyMistakes chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
Damn, this was really cool! And exstreamly funny! I loved that little part with Leo and Raph at the end of chapter two. It was kinda cute.

Please do another one of these sometime. Turtles being drunk together is funny stuff! :P
HanaOtaku chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
I don't want them to die... this chap was so funny!
HanaOtaku chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Oh my Shinigami! They're insane!~ I love it!
Stargate.sg1.atlantis.fan chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Thank you very much for this lovely fic! Okay maybe lovely ain't the word for it but it is still good! I don't read M rated fics so I"m glad you brought this story to my attention.

I think it deserves to be pg-13 but better safe then sorry right? Anyway, it was very good and very well GOOD! Well weritten to. Splinter sure was cruel to them but...they deserved it hehehe
Cynlee chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
Okay, I started reading this at Stealthy, but when Terran said it was here, I came to finish it. Very funny! LOL! Well-done!
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
great story, especially chappie 2. so funny!
Raph's Girl chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
UGH! Typical Mikey!
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Gosh that was absolutely hilarious...loved it to the core. Okay, I'll admit, I'm a bit of a drinker (it's amazing how quickly you forget how bad a hangover feels, and do it all over again...I swear, I'll never learn.)

Great job! Nice to see a light hearted fic in the "M" section! ~SASSY
Buslady7803 chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
you do NOT want to ever get plastered.

Lemme tell ya..you pass out, barf in yer sleep like ya got Raph...and then lay in it sleeping...it's not fun, i never did it again. I was 16...that was like back in 1987...I never got wasted since.
dorcus chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Hee, this is totally awesome! This is the type of stuff everybody wants to see on TV: what they do when they're not on a mission. Love it!

Yah, I've tasted beer accidentily and it was freakn' GROSS! No, really, I thought it looked like soda 'cause it was in a pitcher. Eww!

Keep it up, and yesterday at school I actually yelled out loud, "I WILL NOT STAND TO BE PERSACUTED FOR MY BELIEFS!" Keep the faith!