Reviews for Genetics Of A Pixie
angel61991 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i know iv read this b4 at some point... i had 2 refind all the stories iv read b4 cause my old puter crashed. but i noticed something... where r all the quotes. its a bit hard 2 read when speach isnt surounded by quotes. or something to distinguish thought from the rest of the story. put thoughts in italics or 'these'.
Bills Feline of Destruction chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
its been much longer then a week or 2...! MORE!
Darklink1011 chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
pretty good story hope you continue it one day
archsage328 chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
this is pretty interesting. i know its been over a year since u updated this, but could u continue writing this please?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
its a great fanfic i read this over and over waiting updates please update soon i will always review after reading a new chapter ok
dragorza chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
man this story is starting to get interesting and also not all guy hate being in a woman clothing store i had tobe in one for some time willingly of course
MajinVegeta16 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I love this story, pixie's the hottest character in MR and you do a great job at humanizing her.
Macavity Omega chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
Awesome story. Please update soon.
angel61991 chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
interesting please update soon.
Strangegirl140 chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
Me:OH MY GOD! Sister:What? Me:I forgot the popcorn. Sister:(Falls over anime style)You idiot!(hits her with a mallet) That was great, please update very soon. Me:(barely conscious) Mommy I want popcorn, please. (falls unconscious) Sister: Oh brother.
Strangegirl140 chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
Me:That was awesome!Update!Update!Now...or else!

Sister:Or else what?

Me:Or else I'll boil them in a pot of hot lava! That's what!

Sister:Right.(sarcastically)

Me:Don't make me bring the bulldoser again.

Sister:(Wide-eyes and scared)Update really soon. Please!
Jazzerman chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
excellent story, but you need to work on putting quotations marks in. I can barely tell when people start and stop talking. more periods and commas would be great too.
entilza chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
Great story. Please add another chapter soon.
Savage Thunder chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Wow. this is pretty good. I'm curious to see how it will progress.
jack chapter 7 . 5/24/2005
it is the best story i have read i hope you make more chapters.