Reviews for The Founders' Heir
Death eaters kill the Dursleys. Harry flips out about this for some inconcievable reason.

Massively OOC. Dropped.
The Deathly Erised chapter 43 . 9/7
Sof Potter chapter 19 . 8/23
Fudge! So it's not Tonks... Hmmmm, perhaps one of the Weasleys that left Hogwarts already. In this case, I'm rooting for Arthur or Percy. Hagrid is an option too. Ugh, this is frustrating.
Sof Potter chapter 18 . 8/23
I bet it's Tonks
God1643 chapter 1 . 8/20
This is very well written; proper pauses between the breathing pattern of an injured Snape that really immerse you in the scene.
I liked the 'And he was aware no more.', it certainly added some depth.
I'l get back to reading now. :)
SpiderRealm chapter 7 . 6/24
Loved the chapter!
Loved the school's reaction! xD I hope we get a more detail scene of what the Gryffindors think of Darion! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 6 . 6/23
Loved the chapter!
Oh boy, this is going to bring a lot of questions and more suspicion. The Gryffindors are not going to like the color of Harry's wings. They better not do anything to him! D:

And I love that Harry as a Griffin as a familiar! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 5 . 6/23
Loved the chapter!
That moment with the snake is probably going to make Hermione suspicious, I wouldn't be surprised if she thought Darion was speaking Parseltongue to calm the snake.

The fight was amazing, I loved how it went! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 6/23
Loved the chapter!
I knew they were going to mistrust Darion, I just hope they don't decide to act out on those feelings.

And I cannot wait to see Harry battle, I wonder how much he's improved from canon. :D
gutenacht chapter 43 . 6/23
Ok Where is the rest ...
Great story
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 6/23
Loved the chapter!
I love that Harry is apprenticing under Severus, the fact that he is will definitely put him under a bad impression from the other Gryffindors. This ought to be interesting! xD

Also love that him being Harry isn't going to be revealed right away. Love the stragety behind that!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 6/23
Loved the chapter!
The jump between the scenes were a bit confusing, but I loved the entrance Harry made! xD

Cant wait to see everyone's reactions to this new Harry!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 6/23
Very interesting!
I love how the story started and how everything went! I am so disappointed that Lucius managed to get away alive, after what he did to Harry, I cannot wait to see his death!

So glad that Severus was able to get away! :D
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 43 . 6/18
Your not goibg to update. Are you?
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 20 . 6/17