Reviews for The Founders' Heir
gracie123j chapter 1 . 1/30
This fic was absolutely fun! You have some really interesting theories and while I completely understand coming back to a work and seeing only flaws, I have to tell you I was absolutely hooked and read the whole thing in a day!

I know it’s a long shot, since so much can change in 12 years, but I hope one day to see this updated and maybe even finished! You have some really brilliant ideas and concepts here and I love the world building efforts you’ve put in. Keep up writing, wherever you are, and know that this fic is one of the great few!
evattude chapter 34 . 10/13/2023
Moody is really annoying
evattude chapter 24 . 10/13/2023
Great chapter!
evattude chapter 20 . 10/13/2023
I wonder if he can remove Draco mark
evattude chapter 18 . 10/13/2023
Great chapter! I hope he gets Bellatrix
evattude chapter 1 . 10/13/2023
Great chapter
wiebenor chapter 43 . 9/25/2023
This is a good story, which makes me wonder why so many longer stories are seemingly abandoned... And yes, before you ask, I mean this story as well, and not just "others"...

I'm not a writer,(nor do I have the talent to write properly like a writer should) and so I'm not the guy who should be reviewing stories based on writing, or at least writing on it's own, even if my understanding of multiple choice questions involving proper sentence structure, is pretty good, so just let me say this... Nothing "FELT" off while reading the story, and that basically means that you're doing pretty good with your writing style and/or quality overall, and possibly have pretty good beta's to boot. I'll repeat, aside from a sentence or two with a word spelled wrong or wrong but similar sounding, take the word "past" for instance, somewhere in the story you or someone wrote "past" and I'm not exactly 100% sure, but I think it should have been "passed", anyways, aside from that, no sentences feel awkward or anything...

One piece of advice for the story as a whole though, and in particular, that last chapter in the founders office where you basically said "ill finish this chapter later" well, let's just say that that chapter should have, in my opinion have literally had the 2 halves of the chapter joined or edited into 1, instead of just having the 1 or 2 pages of the first chapter and like 10-15 pages in the second. I mean seriously, what is this, an episode of TMNT where people all of a sudden just start a monologue or talk with someone and then the screen reads "to be continued" or "next time, on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", or some such? Will be following this, and will probably favorite it IF it's ever finished... Keep up the good work!
Amekage chapter 43 . 5/14/2023
Hello, this is probably one of my all time favorite stories! I'm pretty sure I've reviewed before, however, I feel I must review again since it's been so many years! I love re reading this story! It is magnificent! I would really love to see this completed. It is such a unique premise, with great storytelling and amazing development! Oh to have it finished one day would be absolutely perfect. But until then I will just periodically show up to immerse myself in this version of events and enjoy it immensely. Thank you for this world, even if it is unfinished. Truly. Thank you.
abuduu chapter 1 . 2/27/2023
One comment about harry being pathetic is enough for me. As I find Harry's depictions almost always pathetic and no one comments on that, so now that someone has commented that he is pathetic, I know he is an angsty shounen protagonist with daddy issues and a heart of gold, no matter how much you TELL your readers that he is dark
blcoachmac chapter 43 . 1/11/2023
Waiting!
blcoachmac chapter 39 . 1/11/2023
Sometimes the soothing words of a Mother can do more than any pills, alcohol, or platitudes from others! Just the peaceful, strong and knowing words of I know and I will be with you always and we will get through this is all it takes!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 1/10/2023
Oh Harry is gonna be so frigging angry!. The viciousness of his revenge will only be equaled by the number of bodies he leaves in his wake!
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 43 . 12/10/2022
An incomplete and lame story.
csheila chapter 2 . 8/21/2022
Ok, an extra layer of confusion. good
csheila chapter 1 . 8/21/2022
Brutal scene but captivating. Idiots should have left his wand with him. But he did them proud

So much for the wards.