Reviews for The Founders' Heir
ironhair chapter 43 . 10/13/2012
Hmmm, wish you answer what Harry is upto...
Please update soon, this is a really good story!
ironhair chapter 37 . 10/13/2012
Hmmm
ironhair chapter 36 . 10/13/2012
Liked the showdown with malfoy.. Poor bugger
ironhair chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
Stupify I think, not stupidity.
ironhair chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Lol, a bit overpowered, but nicely written so it was smooth enough to be read without rolling eyes.
ironhair chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Wooooooow... Wonder how I didn't find this earlier.
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow
Constance Truggle chapter 43 . 10/10/2012
It's always been an interesting story, and I'm glad you've kept on it. I enjoy good Founders Era!Harry fics, and this is a definite good one. Looking forward to more.

CT.
wickedlover87 chapter 43 . 10/9/2012
I love your story! I love finding stories that have a little more meat to them than the ones that are so close to the book that it's crazy. Also love that Harry is more independent : ) Please continue soon!
paisley15 chapter 43 . 9/29/2012
Oh no! Don't abandon it! I'm far to emotionally invested.

Where did you get Gervaise? The name, I mean. I've actually read a book about a character named Gervaise Tresham.
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I have really enjoyed your story! Basically ever chapter I have laughed at something Harry / darion has done!
I noticed more in the earlier chapters rather than later that you have some spelling mistacks... For some reason it was mostly Hermiones name that I noticed spelt wrong, but there were others... I also foud some places where the sentence you wrote didn't make sense ( in my mind ) and ended up adding words in my mind so it flowed more, I me anyway.
I love how you have betrayed the founders in this story! I perticularly like the fact that Salazar and Darion are friends... Kind of...
I like how in this story Harry has his faults and isnt all powerful and can do anything, he is good at hiding his weakness.
As I was reading I always thought that Hermione would figure it out first and was stumped when you gave us clues as to who it was at it said that it wasn't! I could figure out who it was! I any believe that I never thought of Voldemort! I forgot all about him! I couldn't believe myself!
I am looking forward to the ret of the story! Keep up the good work! Sorry if I have bore you to death with my long review... This would have to be my longest yet... Have fun with your writing! You are doing a amazing job! :D
kitty-gurl1 chapter 37 . 9/23/2012
where can i find The Founders' Four?
kitty-gurl1 chapter 43 . 9/23/2012
loving this story! i'm hoping you continue it soon, it's really interesting. i've got 2 questions tho; back in chapter 34 you mentioned The Dumbledore Sisters by Horcrexhexer, a story that doesn't exist on FFN anymore. do you know anywhere it might exist?
also, in chapter 39 you talked about a forum where you went in-depth about some topics, where would i find this forum?
Outofthisworldgal chapter 43 . 9/18/2012
so I think I missed it when the explosion happened did the cuff get blown off or are they still on. Im guess he still has them on since he still has the chain

anyways I hope you will continue the story I finally caught up and finished the chapters you have done so far. PLease update soon
Your writing is awsome
DreamSlytherin17710 chapter 43 . 9/11/2012
It has been years since I read this story and I had no idea that you had recently (cough) updated it. I really hope that you have plans to eventually finish this story.
3,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »