Reviews for The Founders' Heir
TyanataDraven chapter 43 . 2/1
Wonderful story hope you finish it. One question been bugging me where is Hedwig because I'm sorry you know that Harry would have been attacked by that bird as soon as possible he is her check so where is Hedwig?
Cztelnik chapter 10 . 1/26
Kind of figured the lot would be cleared of wreckage, gas leak explosion no doubt. Snape is going to be annoyed but still intrigued when he find out Harry is his apprentice.
Cztelnik chapter 8 . 1/26
Like the action and banter. It seems a bit annoying that the Founder's heirs are bound by heritage to be fates tools for fixing issues but that's kind of the presumption of most fantasy works and certainly this canon.
Cztelnik chapter 7 . 1/26
Nice to get Harry's cool forms out, looks like this will be a fast paced fic")
Cztelnik chapter 5 . 1/26
Hmm, one guess right, one wrong. The unpredictability is more of a challenge and definitely more interesting. I'm looking forward to Snape-Harry-Albus interactions.
Cztelnik chapter 4 . 1/26
Hmm, based on this chapter I'd guess Harry was speaking about Salazar and doesn't credit Snape with teaching him anything yet.

His cloak, since this was started before the books ended, the Cloak is either AU or Dumbledore rescued it.

Just had to get Draco's bits handed to him") that will establish Harry since no doubt Moody will duel him afterwards.
Cztelnik chapter 3 . 1/26
Wonder how much of Harry's assessment of his potion teacher is from Salazar and how much from Severus?
Cztelnik chapter 2 . 1/26
Sooo, Albus knows him from his youth and Albus is a an heir too?
Cztelnik chapter 1 . 1/26
That was impressive. I like a Harry who can defend himself and use his head.
Dragonbonded chapter 14 . 1/14
I was laughing all through the chapter! A FOOD fight in HOGWARTS!
may carnage cemence!
MeinGimli chapter 43 . 12/4/2016
Interesting Story. Too bad you didnt continue it.
Nate chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Shitfic.

No thanks.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 43 . 11/6/2016
Idi who is the director how does he know what will happen lol he's just like you idiot do you know what you've done!? You don't do you
Lol go gideon
TweakyGhostLover chapter 41 . 11/6/2016
BRUH HE DID NOT KIDNAP PERCY NOR BURN THE HOUSE NOR DID HE TORTURE AND BURN MUGGLES AND HE ONLY KILLED LIKE FIVE OR SIX AT THE HOUSE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 40 . 11/6/2016