Reviews for The Founders' Heir
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
LOL at Alastor as a "good little retired Auror." HeHe
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
So ... Albus knows. Riddle knows. Hermione knows. I suppose Snape has finally figured it out (or soon will).

Btw, I keep forgetting to ask ... Why is Darion's last name (Elddir) Riddle spelled backward? Is that part of what has Mad-Eye so riled?
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
Now for the 64,000 Galleon question: Will she tell Ron? Possibly, the fact that she enjoys knowing things others don't will help her keep the secret. Then again, there may be no need, now that Voldy knows.
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
Because of what the Mark is and does - the way it tethers the DEs to Voldemort, like an oath of fealty, and ties their magic into his and allows him to draw on it, if needed - I believe magic would require it to be freely taken. A Mark that is forcibly given, like Draco's (if indeed it was forced without his consent), should not hold the same power over him as one freely taken. It should be little more than a tattoo.

I realize this is your story and you can set your own rules for the Mark; I'm just sharing my interpretation of what it is and how it works.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Draco with a sword ... Just what Harry needs. If Draco is marked, as he was by this point in the books, this won't end well.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
I'm surprised Snape invited Karkaroff into his chambers. I don't remember them being so ... "chummy" the last time they were thrown together. Didn't Karkaroff attempt to rat out Snape to bargain for his freedom after the first Voldy war?
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
I wondered who would twig onto Harry's use of the Wormtail moniker. It's too bad Harry can't tell at least a few people who he is. Hermione is sure to figure it out before long, as she can't leave any mystery alone. Moody is being such an arse that he doesn't even deserve to know.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
This is quite an interesting story. I don't much care for either Ron or Alastor. I feel Ron is the Gryffindor version of Draco - bigoted and close-minded against anyone who is different. Then again, I have long thought this. While I understand Moody's skepticism and wariness - especially after what happened to him last time he came to Hogwarts - I feel his extreme behavior could harm the efforts against Voldemort.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
If Percy has political aspirations, it would behoove him to see that people at least know his name ... unless he is actually planning to change it to Weatherby. The fact that Fudge can't remember people's names only further contributes to making him look incompetent. It is also disrespectful.

I've noticed a little homophone confusion with the following words:
Heel the back part of the foot below the ankle
Heal cause to become healthy again
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Fudge at Hogwarts? Just what they need. I hope the Toad isn't with him.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Just what Hogwarts needs ... Igor Karkaroff. NOT! I'm not even sure I trust THIS Moody. Just because he isn't Little Barty doesn't mean he couldn't be someone else. There's something stranger than usual about him, IMO.

Dumbledore wins because he distracts his opponents.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I always thought DD would be a goat. I figured HE was probably the goat upon whom Aberforth was practicing those illegal charms!
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Hermione didn't introduce herself. Won't she wonder how Darion knows her name, or have they already met?

Harry's familiar seems to be taking instruction from the Twins and the Marauders. If the snake is Draco's, where did he get it, and why has it chosen to remain with Harry/Darion?
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Is Draco Marked this time around? If he is, does Snape know it?
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
This should be rather interesting. Perhaps we shall see whether it is Harry the actual person or simply his name and looks that provoke Snape so deeply.
3,559 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »