Reviews for The Founders' Heir
Pleione chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
logi chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Great! The little bit of humor is exactly mixt in between. Only the chapter could have been a little bit longer!
R-Krulle chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Oh I can't wait to see what the Griffon did?
Sukera chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Lol, keep up the great work~

auriga05 chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
i enjoyed your story.
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm loven this fic, added it to my c2
ShadowsofNyx chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
This is really good. Keep up the good work please! I like how Albus has always been a manipulative brat. Update soon please!

~~We are not retreating...We are advancing in another direction.
serious.effort chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Interesting, exciting and amusing.

Really, you have outdone yourself.

I suppose this mindless drabble I typically fill my reviews can be foregone this time.

I love the story, and I am looking forward to more. (yes, do you feel appreciated now? What a long review! *laughs*)

Nice Huntress chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Ha ha, what did the little flying machine do to his room? And is hermione going to work out that she hadn't actually told 'Darion' her name in the library? hm.. update soon!

:p Nixi the Pixi
EmoPopsicle chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
I've read another story where 'harry' has a familliar. It was an arrogant little twerp that wanted to fly... Big-headed, spoiled little brat. But cute. This is a great story
Irihi Safaia chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Oh. My. Goddess. *bounces excitedly* I LOVE this! You ABSOLUTELY must write more. Right away! Now! *offers cookies* please? *adds to Alerts*
CharmedMilliE chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
A-man chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Cool stuff!
CharmsCharlie chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Great Story. Please tell me Harry won't do everything Dumbledore says in this story? I want Harry to be more independent from the "manipulative" "old man". Anyway, keep up the great work.
solar1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2005