Reviews for The Founders' Heir
A-man chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Cool stuff!
CharmsCharlie chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Great Story. Please tell me Harry won't do everything Dumbledore says in this story? I want Harry to be more independent from the "manipulative" "old man". Anyway, keep up the great work.
solar1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
great story so far!
gaul1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
good chapter, awaits the next, byes
That Kid You Saw On The Street chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
*shakes head, chuckling* I'm almost afraid to ask...

And I'm speculating when Hermione and Ron figure out who he is.

Harry: Guys, I got something to tell you... *turns around, and looks at them* I'm Harry Potter.

Other two: *look at eachother and dead faint*

lol
Marguerida chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
"He hadn’t seen them in over five years, and had only known them for the five before that. If he was honest with himself, he didn’t feel all that close to them, especially since he was so much older."

I hope you don't want to say that he didn't missed them or that they couldn't be their friend anymore.

I don't think Harry would think like that. They were his first best friends, the first people ever who were nice to him and who stuck with him through his adventures. It's like family. You don't forget your family or don't feel less about them if you're away from them.

The proof is Sirius. Harry has seen him only a short time in his whole life and look how he feels about him.

It's OK that he feels strange, because he is older (What are 5 years? - Nothing. Think of DD he hasn't seen his friend for over 100 years and they are still friends)

To cut a long story short: I hope they will still be friends.

Ok now that you're through my nagging I can tell you that I enjoyed your chapter. Especially the little episode between Harry and the Salazar.
jbfritz chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
wwwendy chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
Harry said 'Later, Hermione'...Hermione didn't introduce herself when she sat down...is that a key?
athenakitty chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
How much more shopping will Harry/Darion do? Will Cin get a collar and leash?
Andy chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
I like it its cool and funny.
logi chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Great story! Really very well written and the plot is quite interesting! Keep on writing and please update soon!
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
This is a wonderful story, and I love it! Do continue!
knockout2 chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
hey great chapter i loved it hopw u update soon!
Pure Black chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
Good story. I like it.
Sukera chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
Another great chapter! Keep up the great work!

Sukera