Reviews for The Founders' Heir
i enjoyed your story.
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm loven this fic, added it to my c2
ShadowsofNyx chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
This is really good. Keep up the good work please! I like how Albus has always been a manipulative brat. Update soon please!

~~We are not retreating...We are advancing in another direction.
serious.effort chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Interesting, exciting and amusing.

Really, you have outdone yourself.

I suppose this mindless drabble I typically fill my reviews can be foregone this time.

I love the story, and I am looking forward to more. (yes, do you feel appreciated now? What a long review! *laughs*)

-exile
Nice Huntress chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Ha ha, what did the little flying machine do to his room? And is hermione going to work out that she hadn't actually told 'Darion' her name in the library? hm.. update soon!

:p Nixi the Pixi
EmoPopsicle chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
I've read another story where 'harry' has a familliar. It was an arrogant little twerp that wanted to fly... Big-headed, spoiled little brat. But cute. This is a great story
Irihi Safaia chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Oh. My. Goddess. *bounces excitedly* I LOVE this! You ABSOLUTELY must write more. Right away! Now! *offers cookies* please? *adds to Alerts*
CharmedMilliE chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
cool.
A-man chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Cool stuff!
CharmsCharlie chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Great Story. Please tell me Harry won't do everything Dumbledore says in this story? I want Harry to be more independent from the "manipulative" "old man". Anyway, keep up the great work.
solar1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
great story so far!
gaul1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
good chapter, awaits the next, byes
That Kid You Saw On The Street chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
*shakes head, chuckling* I'm almost afraid to ask...

And I'm speculating when Hermione and Ron figure out who he is.

Harry: Guys, I got something to tell you... *turns around, and looks at them* I'm Harry Potter.

Other two: *look at eachother and dead faint*

lol
Marguerida chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
"He hadn’t seen them in over five years, and had only known them for the five before that. If he was honest with himself, he didn’t feel all that close to them, especially since he was so much older."

I hope you don't want to say that he didn't missed them or that they couldn't be their friend anymore.

I don't think Harry would think like that. They were his first best friends, the first people ever who were nice to him and who stuck with him through his adventures. It's like family. You don't forget your family or don't feel less about them if you're away from them.

The proof is Sirius. Harry has seen him only a short time in his whole life and look how he feels about him.

It's OK that he feels strange, because he is older (What are 5 years? - Nothing. Think of DD he hasn't seen his friend for over 100 years and they are still friends)

To cut a long story short: I hope they will still be friends.

Ok now that you're through my nagging I can tell you that I enjoyed your chapter. Especially the little episode between Harry and the Salazar.
jbfritz chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
3,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 .. Last Next »