Reviews for The Founders' Heir
GuardianSolOfTheSun chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
Omg...I love your story.I just keep wondering if Harry will ever tell everybody he's update soon.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
love it
jbfritz chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
Messica500 chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
Aw I just love Cin!
A-man chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
Great stuff!
Nice Huntress chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
he he he. brilliant. i think he needs a convo with Ron and Mione.

:p Nixi the Pixi
spacecatdet chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Have to tell you I like your story.

Hovever this part doesn't work: "Before Bellatrix had the chance to respond Harry chucked the stone at the light sitting on the top of his desk. His aim was good and the glass lamp shattered in a burst of light, raining glass over the woman’s head. Bellatrix shrieked, clutching a hand to the side of her face. Harry dashed towards his wardrobe, pulling out his broom and mounted in seconds. He laid low over the handle, and shot towards the window."

If Harry chucked the stone and his desk lamp the fragments would have been thrown sideways, then down, not down. Therefore they wouldn't strike Bellatrix in the head. The only way they could rain down on dear Bella is if he threw the stone at a light on the ceiling.
spacecatdet chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Have to tell you I like your story.

R-Krulle chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
I reqally liked this chatper, it had some funny scenes that put a smile on my face, a Capital T in deed.
That Kid You Saw On The Street chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
*laughs at the relationship between Albus and Darion* Great, as usual.

I wonder, when are you going to let Ron and Hermione know that their best friend is back in action?

And also, do you think after this is done, that you could make a prequel?
Vladimir Netsev chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
this story rocks
Pleione chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
Interesting!

Please continue writing!
gohanman9 chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
good story
porcupineapple chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
Oh this is so brilliant! I love this idea and plot. Imagining Albus and arry being in school at the same time. ) I really look forward to more!
3,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 .. Last Next »