Reviews for The Founders' Heir
insanechildfanfic chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
this is great
angelkitty77 chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
that was so good i love it Bill-y goat that was so good hope for mroe soon
R-Krulle chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
A goat... That was great.
FieryExplosion chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Interesting fic, but harry spends 2 much time chasing around his bloody animals.
eriktheviking chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Great story. I love seeing someone treating Albus just as a childhood friend.

And Cin is so familiar. I had a dog with very similar tendancies, resulting in the destruction of cd's, a glass ashtray and the best part of a bottle of 10 year old malt whisky.
zafaran chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Oh, god. {hysterical giggles} I can just *see* that. I can't wait for the next chance you get to update. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
nice, can't wait for the next!
Boof chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Your story is the BEST! My new fav! I couldn't stop laughing. I love the whole Bill shinnagin and the on going feud with the gargole. *hops about in glee*
firelegs chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
This is awesome! I don't think I've ever seen Dumbledore's animagus form as a goat, before. I laughed really hard. Good luck, and please update soon :)

Firelegs
Sukera chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
Sweetness!

Sukera
jbfritz chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
Dragon's Shadow chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
I love your story! I think that a goat form suits Albus perfectally. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will there be a Harry-Voldemort confratation?(don't yell at me for my spelling) I also love how you put humor into your story. Happy Writing!
Bluesnowman chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
love it
Irihi Safaia chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
Yet another awesomely spiffing chapter. I liked Albus' other form. *grins* Bill. *snerks*
Bloodless Ace chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
great chapter. i love what you did to Dumbledore.
3,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 242 .. Last Next »