Reviews for The Founders' Heir
fugginay chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
um that didnt make sense...he studies for five years with the founders and now he is snapes apprentice? man the founders must be some morons...or you must be one of those goth idiots who will do anything to get snape in the story...who is going to be the man snape or harry?...you could get harry pregnant by snape and have a little goth turd!
That Kid You Saw On The Street chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Nice. That's a rather good fanfic, I'm putting you on Story Alert so that I'll know when you put up a chappie.
Vineshia chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
Great start for the story. I throughly enjoyed this and can't wait for more
gummybearsforever chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
absolutely wonderful please continue! also will there be bits where we see what they got up to in the past?
HarryPotterObsessed chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
WHAT THE $#*&%?

I am slightly lost. Why does he call him bill and who is abe. I get that it is Harry but what?
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
cool.
methoslover chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
You have a very interesting begining, keep up the good work. :)
Kamorie chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
ohh,, nice twist! I liked it very much!

plz continue, I don't usually review much anymore but this time i just had to say something... so what's with the scars on harry's face and arms, oh and how does dumbledore know him?

btw, did you know that you're not accepting anonymous reviews? i don't know if that is intentional or not, just thought i'd say something. might bring in more reviews!

write more!
karone-sakura chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
I like this story! Please continue soon!
Fancyfree chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
oh, very interesting. please do continue this, and i hope to see more soon!
Pleione chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Looks like a good story so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
Niger Aquila chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Interesting. I always like Harry-trained-by-the-founders fic. And this seems different seeing that Albus seemed to have known Harry when he's young.

Continue soon.
Aine Indil Potter chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Hi!

I think that this is excellent story. Please continue writing it and update soon because I'm one of those people who give up on the story if it is not updated in a long time.
3,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250