Reviews for The Founders' Heir
Tonks?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
Strong 1st chapter
ame-kage chapter 43 . 12/7/2019
I know this hasn't been updated in almost 8 years but I do still enjoy coming back and reading it at least once a year. This was truly a magnificent piece of storytelling and I am so sad to see it either left in a state of hiatus or abandoned altogether. As I know nothing of what the author has gone through, I will just say I would love a conclusion to this one day. Maybe. Until then, if ever, I will continue to come back and read what is here and occasionally add another review in the hope that the author still receives notifications of such happenings to see that their story is still being read after all this time.
SM chapter 43 . 8/7/2019
I know there’s a good chance you won’t see this/check the reviews anymore but just in case I wanted to tell you how much this story means to me. I started reading it probably back in 08 and it remains my benchmark of a great HP story. I love the Harry character you crafted, I love his relationship with Albus, the founders, and other heirs, and just everything about it. It’s been a while since I’ve reread it, actually that was probably the last time you updated but I’ve been going through a rough time recently and just needed something comforting and familiar and as weird as it probably is, this story helped. If nothing else, I wanted to thank you for not deleting it so that I do have the opportunity to come back and revisit this amazing story. I hope that wherever life has taken you, you are well.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2019
This story no wont say keep writing but for me i’m Gonna stop reading.
DaveC chapter 18 . 7/22/2019
Lots and lots of detail but running on the spot and going nowhere...pity
DaveC chapter 14 . 7/22/2019
Nothing has happened yet and were on chapter 14...?
Guest chapter 43 . 6/26/2019
This has been one of my favorite stories for years and every few months I check to see if it ever updates and unfortunately it hasn’t. I hope all is well with you and that you have not fallen ill or anything else has occurred as is often the case with authors who haven’t updated stories in years. I love the portrayal of Harry in this and especially his relationship with Albus. I have probably read all the chapters posted at least 12 separate times and each time I am delighted with how much I love the story. It’s absolutely amazing.
Tenjo chapter 2 . 6/26/2019
I was expecting some badass Harry who just wanted to fight Voldemort.. what did I get? Some stupid shit talking about heirs like they have some pact between them and are in contact with their ancestors to some degree, with Harry being a bit of a ponce who knows and is somehow on good terms with Albus. What a let down.
camcampgirl chapter 43 . 6/20/2019
Ah, I'm sad that the story stops here. I wish that we at least got to see the ending of Voldemort. Since this story hasn't been updated since 2012, however, I'm assuming it's not going to be. That's a shame. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
halbarath chapter 19 . 6/8/2019
You've mixed up heal and heel. It does not harm the worth of your story but it's a recurrent mistake. I suppose you missed it. Cheers.
halbarath chapter 18 . 6/7/2019
I'd say it's one of the Weasleys - Bill or Charlie. Could be Tonks too, but I'm less convinced.
I'm having a good time reading your story. It's different. I'm glad I've stumbled onto yours.
phngolovely chapter 40 . 6/4/2019
I can’t believe this story was started in 2005; and last updated in 2012; and here I am in 2019 wishing you would return to it one day.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 20 . 5/7/2019
Has to be Remus and his nose
Iguanagaming43 chapter 18 . 3/12/2019