Reviews for The Founders' Heir
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Fudge at Hogwarts? Just what they need. I hope the Toad isn't with him.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Just what Hogwarts needs ... Igor Karkaroff. NOT! I'm not even sure I trust THIS Moody. Just because he isn't Little Barty doesn't mean he couldn't be someone else. There's something stranger than usual about him, IMO.

Dumbledore wins because he distracts his opponents.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I always thought DD would be a goat. I figured HE was probably the goat upon whom Aberforth was practicing those illegal charms!
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Hermione didn't introduce herself. Won't she wonder how Darion knows her name, or have they already met?

Harry's familiar seems to be taking instruction from the Twins and the Marauders. If the snake is Draco's, where did he get it, and why has it chosen to remain with Harry/Darion?
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Is Draco Marked this time around? If he is, does Snape know it?
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
This should be rather interesting. Perhaps we shall see whether it is Harry the actual person or simply his name and looks that provoke Snape so deeply.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I thought Dumbledore's fabulous wards were supposed to keep Harry safe at Privet Drive. Looks as though he may have made a small miscalculation.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 43 . 12/10/2014
Very good. I look forward to more.
KitkatMoon chapter 43 . 11/20/2014
amazing story
uteruskraken chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
I feel idiotic
uteruskraken chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Crap I was thinking Arthur but now I don't know... Maybe Kingsley but he hasn't even been in the story yet, I don't know this is irritating I feel like I'm missing something.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Your fanfiction is amazing, so well written, it almost reads like a true book. I can't wait for the next chapter, when will there be a new chapter ?
jchangpa chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Great start, then it was throw to the trash. Excellent I must read better, Snape trying to save Harry that was the key to abandon this thing
Mae chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Mae chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Can't help but feel like it's Tonks idk why
3,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »