Reviews for The Founders' Heir
Fanatic chapter 43 . 8/4/2014
So is this discontinued or what? I don't think this is an ending really and suspect that you had writer's block for an extended amount of time and put this under permanent hiatus...if you did a label would be nice.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 43 . 7/25/2014
need more
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
i am so confused how did Albus know his name was Darion before he introduced himself
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
damn great chapter
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Huh? Lol
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Well another fine mess to pile on Albus's shoulders. A home that is a prison with so called family that hate him, and wards fueled now with the very blood in the man who wants him dead...what did he expect.
1misspotter chapter 43 . 6/26/2014
No fair this is not an ending plz plz please plz write more and more for The Girl with Red Hair which is something that my friends will probably enjoy
concept human chapter 43 . 5/1/2014
Not bad, though your 'humor' might be dry this feels like more of an adventure/action fic. Would've loved potter checking out some of the ladies (e.g. Tonks) but he has his little green problem to deal with. Anyways to start off where's the usual over the top reaction of Ron weasley? I doubt he'll just accept hings just like that. He's more like Malfoy, that is to say that he's the supposed light side version of draco. Tbh other than that i'm not sure what to nit pick about.

-ch
Guest chapter 43 . 4/29/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, please, please, please, please update this I been waiting at least two years. I love this story so much and it would break my heart if you just stop please continue
horsesrules chapter 43 . 4/27/2014
Write more it's good
mizukikage chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!1
Jozina chapter 43 . 4/17/2014
I love the story. Please update.
A Redheaded Devil chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
Hmm... I'm guessing Tonks?
Guest chapter 43 . 3/11/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter. I love the idea of "wandless" Harry. And that people from different eras know each other from their time with the founders.
rowenasheir chapter 43 . 3/10/2014
2 YEARS SINCE UPDATE. WILL THIS STORY BE COMPLETED? iT IS QUITE GOOD AND A WASTE IF NOT DONE!
3,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »