Reviews for The Founders' Heir
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
I like this Darian already LOL wait don't hex who OH I LOVE HIM ALREADY HE GOT ALBUS SPRINTING AFTER HIM TELLING HIM NOT TO HEX HIM MY LORD I LOVE THIS
OOOOH NOT HIS TIME IS DARIAN HARRY
AHHHHHH I KNEW IT ITS HARRY YASSSSS HAHAAAA GO HARRY I LOVE IT I LOVE HIM THIS IS AWESOME
Nihatclodra chapter 43 . 11/2/2016
Well... this hasn't been updated in a fair while...
eldabertling chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
I... didn't mean to say moo.
eldabertling chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
moo
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Awesome chapter and plot
Moony545 chapter 43 . 7/14/2016
this is such a good story! But i noticed that you haven't updated lately, i know you may be buy but please continue! It's such a great story!
Moony545 chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
I would say dumbledore... but he seems to be a regular resident of hoggy warty hogwarts
icecold1039 chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
This fic frustrates me because I could not see what makes Harry change. There is simply a time skip and it feels that extremely important things were not shown to us. For example his interactions with the founders. I have read to chapter 11 but the time skip kills this story for me.
Kilana89 chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
I believe it would be Fatui
Beckles01 chapter 43 . 5/22/2016
Hello I specially set up an account just to be able to tell you how much I absolutely love your fanfic for Harry Potter titled the Founder's Heir. I was really hoping there was a continuation of this as I can't seem to let it go. I have read it through twice now. Not trying to be a bother however I figured it was worth a shot. Thank you for your wonderful writing.
I am wolf chapter 21 . 5/20/2016
I knew it was gonna be Voldie or Malfoy
I am wolf chapter 20 . 5/20/2016
Is it Malfoy or Voldie
Wildheart21 chapter 43 . 4/2/2016
I hope you can update soon i am looking forward to seeing how all this ministry crap is sorted out
Mistress of Potions chapter 43 . 3/13/2016
Please continue this story, or at least post the rest of the story outline.
LaughingPrince chapter 24 . 3/10/2016
Sorry, that was my mistake. I just got caught up with reading too many HP fanfic all at once that the situation/story line from the other fic gets mixed up with the others. I didnt even realized that 'this harry' doesnt even know (or supposed to, anyway) that Snape and Draco are deatheaters until i already read more than half of the chapter where harry confronted them about the identity of Voldy's right hand man. Needless to say, i only managed to write a review once since i got too much into reading this fic ( in other words, this is COMPLETELY AWESOME that i wasnt able to put it down!). And i just wanted to say that I FUDGING LOVE CIN AND I ASK YOUR PERMISSION TO ALLOW ME NAME MY 'FAMILIAR' CINERIS WHEN I FINALLY ACHIEVED MY DREAM OF HAVING A SIBERIAN HUSKY/ I SWEAR EVEN IF THIS FIC IS JUST ALL ABOUT HIM AND HIS MISADVENTURES, I WILL STILL TOTALLY READ IT 3 HE'S JUST FREAKING ADORABLE!
3,672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »