Reviews for The Founders' Heir
Oogies4u chapter 43 . 6/11/2015
Haha.. now were getting names.. hope to see more :)
francois19odn chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
Fatui
roonialwazlib29 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I really like this
bleubirdsong chapter 19 . 5/14/2015
I'm guessing Bill Weasely. I guess I'll have to read and see if I'm right.
Wayne Clark chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Yep I likeky. -
Sheitane chapter 43 . 4/16/2015
Ah, pure amazing and you must continue. However, it's Prof. McGonagall. Hm, okay, bye!
Nate chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Yeah - fuck this.

Why can't authors ever fucking use the word "NO." And actually have the character stick with that?
Hipster007 chapter 43 . 2/21/2015
Leaving him in cuffs like that at the end.U might wanna finish that sometime. Love the story might wanna update sometime if u ever get a chance.
thehelpinghand chapter 43 . 2/15/2015
the first time i read this story there was only chapters andi was not enterily sure what to think. i have since read the story again and found that i quit like it. i hope that you update soon.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/25/2015
This fanfiction is amazing, I would like to know if you are ever going to update and add another chapter.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/16/2014
Finish this please. Its been another 2 years since you last worked on it. I really enjoyed reading it thus far. I love what you have done with Harry's character. Please give it an ending so you can lay it to rest and all your loyal readers can gain peace. )
missgsmith51 chapter 39 . 12/16/2014
Poor Harry. He is so young to bear the burden of so many deaths. Rowena was right ... The Death Eaters had chosen their own lives, what they had become. Anyway, in the battles, Harry didn't really hurl those evil spells, did he? Didn't he just send the casters' own curses back to them? I think that's different, although it seems to affect Harry emotionally as if he'd cast the curses.
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 12/16/2014
I feel sorry for poor Neville and Luna - especially Luna - in the midst of those vipers. They're purely evil, and she is so gentle. I hope some of her weird, invisible creatures are protecting her and Neville.

I think this is going to be one ugly fight.
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 12/16/2014
Don't you love it when people say "That's not possible!" even as they're watching the very thing happening ... or when they have just witnessed that whatever it is was obviously quite possible?

Oh, crap! They got Neville and Luna!
missgsmith51 chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
I wonder if Ron will change his tune now that two Slytherins stepped in to save and protect Ginny.

It's interesting that Harry is able to absorb the magic of curses fired at him and pull some right out of the air. That should make him a formidable opponent.

Okay ... Lucius fired off the Dark Mark, so who died?
3,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »