Reviews for The Founders' Heir
LocoBriar chapter 9 . 3/2/2019
That was just too amusing. Lol. Loooove it!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/27/2019
Really good. I eagerly await the day you continue this
Alti'uin chapter 43 . 2/27/2019
Hey Renatus, still awaiting the next chapter. It's been years now, and I do hope you haven't abandoned this story. It just pulls you in and I absolutely love it. I hope you are doing well (I've known some authors that left due to falling on hard times). If you have decided to not continue this story, that is your decision and I will miss you if this is the case. If not, please update soon!
PhoebeJayScuttlebutt chapter 12 . 2/15/2019
Fatuus is nominative and I think it should be accusative, but I am not sure about that. The nominative plural of fatuus is fatuus with a long mark over the second u.
wujuninja chapter 2 . 1/30/2019
wtf just happen ¿?
Jesus chapter 43 . 1/8/2019
update please
Guest chapter 43 . 11/6/2018
Oh no please update! This was fabulous! I so hope you haven't given up on it!
awesome sauce chapter 43 . 11/3/2018
Love this book!
Keep going!
~big fan
Naria Prime chapter 43 . 10/14/2018
Hi!
Are you going to continue?
The story concept is a really interesting one, and it seems to me that there is a lot more to come...
I really hope that this story is not discontinued...
SunPho3n1x chapter 43 . 10/5/2018
This has been a wonderful story! It is very different in that Harry is so much older than his contemporaries and that he no longer seems to need (or want?) their friendship. You do it in a way where he seems complete in himself, however, and not dismissive of his (former?) friends. Thank you for writing this.
Izaleana chapter 43 . 8/24/2018
Bloody hell, this fic is amazing. I absolutely love it. The plot is incredible and the characterisations are beautiful. Harry’s personality is awesome and the way he interacts with everyone is brilliant. Every moment reading this was one well spent. I have absolutely loved reading your fic.
dianaanne chapter 43 . 7/24/2018
It seems very unlikely you’ll finish this, yet I must ask: will you? I really like this story and wish you would.
dianaanne chapter 9 . 7/22/2018
This is the funniest thing I’ve read in months!
DaSalvatore chapter 43 . 7/21/2018
As much as I enjoy the majority of this story, its premise, Darion, and especially what you did to Harry's magic, there's one thing that's always bothered me. The Founders in this story are complete and utter arseholes to Harry.

Don't get me wrong, it's obvious that there is affection there between them and Harry, but their concept of "tough love" is annoying and off-putting to read. I'm sure you planned on there being some genuine moments between them and that the attitude towards Darion is only because of five years of living together, but it comes across as them mostly using Harry to fix Riddle.

I'm sure Helga forcing Harry to fix his broken bones after falling into the cave system beneath the school was supposed to be a healer getting frustrated at how often a person is injured, but it ends up coming across as more a boot camp on survival. There are simply not enough moments in the story to balance out the tough love anecdotes to make it appear the training with the Founders was anyway -good- for Harry's mental wellbeing even if his change in personality clearly shows that to be the fact.
HSkarsgard chapter 43 . 6/26/2018
Six years since the last update but I do hope you come back to this :)
3,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »