Reviews for Elsewhen, and elsewhere
yasulong chapter 30 . 12/7
This is such a amazing fic, and even more, the big moment we has been teased is but a chapter away.
I know, after 4 years, this fic is pretty much confirmed for death. But I hopes that this comment might tell the author that there are still peoples reading and waiting for his continuation.
drucifer000 chapter 30 . 9/30
Shame that you've left this unfinished, it's a very good story
thatguy1796 chapter 30 . 9/17
Shame this story is dead in the ground, I was rather enjoying it. The portrayal of the marines interacting with the federation was superb and true to lore, something a lot of people have trouble with. The in 40k parts on the other hand were, dull and rather uninspiring. The main reason why I read these kinds of stories is to see how the author handles the clashing of two very different universes, and while the writing talent of most people on here ranges from abyssal to amazing (you lurk in the good area of that assessment), the majority can't compete with actual published writers. Which is why when people writing what starts off as a crossover fic drift into what could just be a normal 40k story, I start to lose interest.
To put it simply, most cannot compete with people like Dan Abnett, Graham Mcneil, Sandy Mitchell, Aaron Dembski-Bowden, etc. And as a result the 40k only chapters are simply uninteresting and it got to the point where I stopped reading them and was upset to find you had shifted to going back in forth. The B-plot you had going on was simply utterly boring in comparison to the main story, as the characters involved quickly departed into their own adventure that should have been a separate story, or taken care of in much fewer chapters than it did. As the story is dead, I almost feel cheated out of 5-10 chapters of interesting action in favor of a mediocre story that has almost no bearing on the plot after the first two chapters of it being introduced.

In short, Main plot B, side story D. Hope you decide to pick this up again, and if you do, I encourage you to drop the side story as fast as possible, or at least make it in some way relevant beyond 'We need to talk to these people', and then spending way too much time doing that.
Parks98 chapter 30 . 2/21
Damn it I wanted to see the imperium stomp star trek
Parks98 chapter 29 . 2/21
Oh this is going to be good
Parks98 chapter 27 . 2/21
Yeah when it comes to actual fire fights...Star trek sucks.
Parks98 chapter 25 . 2/21
Ah the backward crazyness of the Imperium and just 40k in general. You gotta love it
Parks98 chapter 23 . 2/21
Ho-ly shit I'm honestly surprised that Picard isn't a damn stain right now. I mean being hit by a space marine, a space marine in power armor is like getting hit by damn car or better yet a cannon ball. Tough stuff
Parks98 chapter 21 . 2/21
Oh hell the fuck yes!
Parks98 chapter 19 . 2/21
Welp things are getting very interesting
Parks98 chapter 17 . 2/21
I could for some reason see the creature of the wormhole as Daemons...now not chaos daemons but more like the spirits on fenris
Please Picard just because they have a magazine doesn't mean they use auto guns
Parks98 chapter 11 . 2/21
Yeah to a new future that might cause the biggest massacre in Star Trek
Parks98 chapter 6 . 2/21
Wow trek is very lucky that the vattlebarge is most nonfunctional
Parks98 chapter 1 . 2/21
Well sir you have my interest