Reviews for Elsewhen, and elsewhere
AJGuardian chapter 30 . 1/20
And this is the last one. So sad...
AJGuardian chapter 25 . 1/20
I would be laughing my ass off.
sonic chapter 30 . 1/7
I liked the chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2017
So...what happens next? It just ends, right before the Terran warship arrives at DS9? Does the Federation survive? Does the Sword of Lycurgas outgun the Dominion? Do they make it back home?
yasulong chapter 30 . 12/7/2017
This is such a amazing fic, and even more, the big moment we has been teased is but a chapter away.
I know, after 4 years, this fic is pretty much confirmed for death. But I hopes that this comment might tell the author that there are still peoples reading and waiting for his continuation.
drucifer000 chapter 30 . 9/30/2017
Shame that you've left this unfinished, it's a very good story
thatguy1796 chapter 30 . 9/17/2017
Shame this story is dead in the ground, I was rather enjoying it. The portrayal of the marines interacting with the federation was superb and true to lore, something a lot of people have trouble with. The in 40k parts on the other hand were, dull and rather uninspiring. The main reason why I read these kinds of stories is to see how the author handles the clashing of two very different universes, and while the writing talent of most people on here ranges from abyssal to amazing (you lurk in the good area of that assessment), the majority can't compete with actual published writers. Which is why when people writing what starts off as a crossover fic drift into what could just be a normal 40k story, I start to lose interest.
To put it simply, most cannot compete with people like Dan Abnett, Graham Mcneil, Sandy Mitchell, Aaron Dembski-Bowden, etc. And as a result the 40k only chapters are simply uninteresting and it got to the point where I stopped reading them and was upset to find you had shifted to going back in forth. The B-plot you had going on was simply utterly boring in comparison to the main story, as the characters involved quickly departed into their own adventure that should have been a separate story, or taken care of in much fewer chapters than it did. As the story is dead, I almost feel cheated out of 5-10 chapters of interesting action in favor of a mediocre story that has almost no bearing on the plot after the first two chapters of it being introduced.

In short, Main plot B, side story D. Hope you decide to pick this up again, and if you do, I encourage you to drop the side story as fast as possible, or at least make it in some way relevant beyond 'We need to talk to these people', and then spending way too much time doing that.
Parks98 chapter 30 . 2/21/2017
Damn it I wanted to see the imperium stomp star trek
Parks98 chapter 29 . 2/21/2017
Oh this is going to be good
Parks98 chapter 27 . 2/21/2017
Yeah when it comes to actual fire fights...Star trek sucks.
Parks98 chapter 25 . 2/21/2017
Ah the backward crazyness of the Imperium and just 40k in general. You gotta love it
Parks98 chapter 23 . 2/21/2017
Ho-ly shit I'm honestly surprised that Picard isn't a damn stain right now. I mean being hit by a space marine, a space marine in power armor is like getting hit by damn car or better yet a cannon ball. Tough stuff
Parks98 chapter 21 . 2/21/2017
Oh hell the fuck yes!
Parks98 chapter 19 . 2/21/2017
Welp things are getting very interesting
Parks98 chapter 17 . 2/21/2017
I could for some reason see the creature of the wormhole as Daemons...now not chaos daemons but more like the spirits on fenris