Reviews for Elsewhen, and elsewhere
royalistcookie chapter 30 . 5/28/2015
I love this story!
Please update it soon.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 29 . 4/19/2015
I hope you come back sometime and post another chapter.
Would make things interesting if the Federation can assist the Imperium in turn.
Federation learns the super-science of the Imperium and the Imperium returns with the scientific method?
Perhaps B-4 can make a return? Or even Data?
What about the Q Continuum? How would they find the future and the Chaos Gods? Did they get beaten or is the Imperium from a different part of the Omniverse?
Commissar Critical chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Damn. That escalated quickly.
DarkJackel chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Also the Imperium's money is called thrones talon. "Emperor's Teeth" is an epithet from Star Wars not 40K, in most cases "Throne" would be proper. Sorry but language matters and these pull you right out of the story.

The first contact was certainly interesting. If that got Picard the servators would make him freak. Not unusual considering the Borg.
DarkJackel chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
Space Marines (Loyalists and Chaos) do not use lieutenants or platoons. Please correct this. That said this story has some potential, especially if some of the "less nice" factions from 40K can spill over eventually.
voidzzz chapter 30 . 10/15/2014
I hope you continue this, a very interesting story. And I want to see how the Battle Barge roflstomps. :P
Yinko chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Shouldn't this be marked as a crossover?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
The admiral was obviously a renegade heretic.
Ilknear chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
I cannot help but notice that you are yet to finish this brilliant masterpiece. I hope it can be finished in the not too distant future as a talent such as yours should not go to waste.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
jh
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
fuck the geekysss
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
fuck yeah hail the imperium
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 2/2/2014