Reviews for The 14 Days of Valentines
A chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Dude, this was a hysterical story. I loved it. My automatic reaction was that you were being a total bitch, but I guess I can understand why you're not writing anymore. You're good though. It was cute, it was sweet, and absolutely hysterical. But honestly, the best parts were when the other gals and guys talked about Remy's gifts and the guys were dead on shocked. Those were the most hysterical ones and I'm real sad you didn't write more. It's a shame dude. A real shame.
A chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
I personally think it should be 'thief's honor.' A thiefs promise ain't worth a thing. If he's breaking the law then a little saying would be broken. But his honor, well that's a thing that actually matters to the dudes.
InuGome chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Victoria Secret? Washing her back?! ...Okkkaaaayyyyy, there definitely there now... and managed to help Johnny-boy in the process, too. Nice!

Love this chapter! Please, you have got to continue writing more! You're almost there...
InuGome chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Aww, poor boyfriends... Though speaking of boyfriends, who wouldn't want Remy as one? Rogue, even Rogue, now truly does and more

!Ha! Scott? Dense? Nah, really?Ya sure? :)

""Exprezzional"? Aww, sweet guy, Piotr is.

Ah, Remy better get ready... though the girls are right, no woman could resits a little act of romance every once and a while, maybe things should be made clear. I said 'even a little', meaning there's no act of love too small, or too great, in Gambit's case, right? Both should be appreciated just the same way. But I love this chapter; now we're going to get into the bottom of things here... Now to the next chapter... Good one here, by the way!
InuGome chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Ha, yes, no question; Kitty's an excellent bodyguard... and she should just stay that way, no cooking! Hmm, though her Pyr-I mean, John Ald... whatever, Pyro! Haha! Her Pyro novels... Rogue does have a good point... her not being able to touch for so long's gotta be made up for somehow, right? And by the way, I'm glad that it's Gambit who she's dubbing a 'charmer' now, not Scott.

Seriously, I'm soooo gonna finish this like, now! I just can't stop! Sweet, cute, good Romyness from you!
InuGome chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Oh my gosh! Dedicated would be too much of an understatement for Remy... he's more than that! The guy is devoted! Aww, this has got to be the sweetest one yet! Perhaps the sweetest ever! And the song... wow, totally fits! Especially for this particular sub-paring you've got going on here; my personal favorites... :-) I surely like where this is going, yes... And I can't wait to read more! Lovely chappie, great job, as always!
InuGome chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Scott, just... just forget it. Ergh, what's up with guys? :)

Oh my gosh! Nothing could be sweeter than Remy, really! And this chappie, too! Thanks for writing!
InuGome chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Ugh, Bobby, you're such a perv! And clueless, too, might I add...

Remy... now this guy's a different story. A whole different story indeed! He's so romantic... and creative! :)

Love love this!
InuGome chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Haha! Love John! Gotta love the fire-boy! And aww! Gotta love Tabietro, too! Ha, nice of you including them here as well. Great job!
InuGome chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Ah, I love this one! Haha! Wow, Remy wouldn't be Remy if he didn't know how to win over a girl like this...

Awesome chapter! Super sweet!
angel897 chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
liked it intresting to read
anonymous chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
i know this may be coming a bit late, but if you go on youtube and look up x men evolution, marvel has posted the entire show: all 4 seasons on their channel, good quality, every single one there

hope that helps
ColorCoated chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Absolutely fantastic!
New Dawn Rising chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
I don't know why you keep putting yourself down for writing fluff! This is as good as it gets! For us romy fluff fans, keep it up, although I'm not really into the sex scenes (personal preference, I just skim over those. My beliefs, you know :).). By the way, I'm breaking into your house and stealing Gambit! I don't have any "crack-fed bunnies", but I do know of a psychedelic vampire chicken! You can watch all four (yes, four!) seasons of Evo on . I'm waiting for season 4 to be released, here in the US! Darned Marvel! For now, I soothe the savage Gambit-craving beast by watching it on Hulu! :D Watch "Cajun Spice, my personal fave, as it is pretty much romy all the way through *sigh*. XD Yes, I do have quite a crazy, Cajun-lovin', overactive imagination! Scary, isn't it! ROMY FOREVER!
LilacRosez chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
I know the feeling of getting past the stage of writing fan fiction, I to am slowly leaving the fanfic writing because of my photography and web design, and i have to agree with you on the devienart craze, i to am there most of the time myself doing photo manipulations and fan stuff for the DH series of Sherilyn Kenyon