Reviews for Nightly Radiance
Yoo HaRa chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love this story!
nom-de-plumee chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
That was something!

Over all, I found it amusing. Although honestly, I feel like there is emptiness in the relationship between Koya and Kagome as well as between Sesshoumaru and Kagome. But, well, despite that, I love this. Simply because of your well written description :) I was taken in awe because of it. Really really beautiful!

Kaoruhana chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
This story was just beautiful. I stumbled upon it recently and I love the way you portrayed the characters. Normally I hate a weak Kagome and a Sesshomaru who can't see the signs in front of him; I find it cliche and utterly boring. In this story however, Kagome's pure innocence was beautifully described- she was "weak" in the sense that she was childlike and had to learn. I liked seeing this new interpretation of her character. Sesshomaru's character too was interesting; my favorite aspect being his honorable characteristics. I look forward to rereading this story in the near future and falling in love with it all over again.
Kaoruhana _
xx-BlackXRoseXLust-xx chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
DAMMIT! THE FEELS! THE MOMENT! K-K-KOYA!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Oh my gosh, she said WHAT?!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
There's no doubt about it. You have the talent to creat the weiredest and most original storylines for these charecters I have ever seen. How do you do it?
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm a bit confused about the Kagome situation, but I'm sure I'll catch on eventually.
dragonic-maiden365 chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
I love this story! It's awesome! You should write an epilogue AND sequel.
mish030 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Awesome story :)
flamingfiredog chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
AWWWWWWWWEEEE its such a beautiful story... tear :')
toots chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
so for this last chapter it was highly amusing. but i was expecting kagome and sesshoumaru to talk more, share more about each other. be more romantic in how they talk to each other... not just accept that there is something.

i don't know, i never felt anything romantic between the two. curiosity maybe. maybe some intrigue but never anything romantic. i mean they barely spent enough time together as a man and a woman to feel that but yet they accept a marriage so easily?

I just wish that they were able to get to know each other more before kagome just accepting his proposal. so that sesshoumaru could know kagome as kagome and not as kaji. by accepting his proposal so quickly it makes her seem naive and a little fickle. i enjoyed the story don't get me wrong i just felt the ended was not finished. but i wish you luck in your other endeavors. _buh byes
OtterPixi chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
wow. that was amazing and heartwarming. I loved the beauty and the beast aspect the you gave to Kagome. again, just wow...
Blueberry Babe chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
thanks for the story. It was well done. However if you were to go back and fix the spelling and sentence structure it would make it perfect. Good Job.
w- easy enough chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
This was nice... _ It made me go 'aww...' like Miroku and Tsuko would. I love those two! lol
fiercejinx chapter 9 . 10/26/2009