Reviews for Who I Am
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
"Powerful" is very apt, for this fic. I literally felt a reaction to the ending, and the entire piece is wonderful. Luna is one of my favorites, especially when an author can write the girl on her terms, and not theirs. Great story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
How awful! (then again, she isn't hexed or beaten by a gang the way Snape was...and if she had sorted Slytherin, I suspect she would have been taught some very effective hexes). But then, Flitwick doesn't watch out for his students at all.
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
"I know all this. It doesn’t matter if you don’t, because I do, and I honestly don't care what you think. There are some times… when I get lonely, and wonder whether it would be easier to just flow with the crowd. But then I remember how great it is to just be me, with absolutely no masks on. I honestly feel sorry for people who have to hide their personalities to fit in with what’s expected of them."

Believe me when I say that "powerful" is a HUGE understatement. This should be engraved and framed somewhere.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is a great story - I really like the way you show Luna's originality, and her Sorting sounded brilliant; just like her XD
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Ah, refreshing and beautiful. Love it.
maxtreme225 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
the pen is mightier than the sword. and you have just demonstrated how true the statement is. an inspiring masterpiece.
Frisky Muffin chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This is going on my faves list... it really is quite heart warming... I'm also gunna suggest it to one of my friends. I think she could learn something from this ;)
Lady Sporkess chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
aw i like this story so much
Mr.moony chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
i want to know whats on that paper!
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
That's what I love about Luna: she's aware of the pathos of her life (well, pathos as others would consider it to be), but chooses honesty over the hypocrisy of fitting in. Wish I'd had the courage to be more like her when I was her age... it's taken me years to get her wisdom. Thanks for writing this.
kears chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
awesome
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
That was really sweet.
The Walker 'caze man chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Cool! I enjoyed it.
Elephant Wings chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
wow that is really deap and so true wow. that is amazing writing. wow
Shinigami Ace chapter 1 . 4/29/2005