Reviews for Flights of Angels
M-Lo Sixteen chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
This is such an amazing story! I would really love to see it continued one day
LadyVenus chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter!
Shaka85 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
there's no hope you will re-start to update? é_è
Cornmaize122 chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
UPDATE!
FloofWolfe chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Amazingly twisted, completely unique plot, and the dashes of past history, especially between Jazz and Prowl as well as Jazz and the Twins are a nice treat.

I could have sworn that I read a fic somewhere about that bit in the past where Jazz goes off to rescue the twins and ends up losing his sight for good, I I'm not finding it anywhere... Ring any bells, or am I just losing my mind?
Dvana chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
Very interesting ideas here. I'll admit that a lot of this is quite difficult to follow; even with the labels it can be a bit tough to keep up with the jumping around, especially since we often don't know where the "past" scenes fall in relation to each other and memories recalled in "present" scenes. It's starting to come clear, though, and I'm interested to see where you take this next. Thanks for sharing.
Rangerfan58 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
nice so far but i'm confused about what's going on and yes i have read the whole story and honestly i think it's time to update oh could you unconfuse me about things
AkimaM chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
This is an wonderful story. I love the way you portray the characters, and their interactions with each other. That special bond between Prowl and Jazz as brothers plays a key role in this story, reflected in the past as well as the present. You write them so well, showing that they have such a close friendship that no one else on the Ark even suspects. I can not begin to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. I only wish more people would give it a chance. You deserve so many more reviews. I am hoping that this special bond is what will ultimately save Jazz's shattered mind. Please keep writing, of course at your own pace. I look forward to more!
ArmoredSoul chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
*eyetwitch*

Arachne must die.

*leans back in chair to yell out door*

HEY! MEGATRON! I NEEDA BORROW YOUR FUSION CANNON FOR AN HOUR, 'KAY?

Megs: *steps into room* Just bring it back clean. Last time you borrowed my cannon it took me almost three days to clean off all the fluids.

Me: Got it. You know when Soundwave's gonna be done with my energy chainsaw?

Megs: Not the slightest clue.

Me: Shoot. Chainsaws are are so much better for torture.
spudseeker chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
*cries*

Please finish this. Its good. I have it bookmarked.
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
ZOMG!

UPDATE SOON!

I gotta see what happens next!
Rangerfan58 chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
nice story so far but can you update now?
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh holy mother of invention, give us the means to slaughter those who so screw up the universe...
sunstarunicorn chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
Nice so far. So, is Jazz going to go after Prowl as a blind seeker? How does Prowl plan to kill Arachnae all by himself with enemies all around? And how do the twins figure into Arachnae's goals, past and present? One tiny note: In the scene where Sunstreaker tells Rachet that the real Recoil is dead, when does Jazz/Recoil say "Sunny" I saw it in italics, did Jazz/Recoil say that out loud? Happy writing and hope the next chapter comes up soon.
Kittona chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
must know what happens...you can't just leave it there. please, please, please update soon!