Reviews for Blindsided: A One Shot Fic
xxkizixx chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Cleverly written, you're definitely getting the depth here. Well Done! _

p.s. I think I'd better thank you for giving me an idea for my next story. Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your ideas or anything, you're story just reminded me of something.
NiteAngel chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
ahahahahahaha!

that was SO funny! i was cracking up so many times as i read this!

wow! you have a gift!

lol. that was TOTALLY awesome! you can write a really good lois lane.

are you like this in real life? do you talk like her or something? i mean... WOW! that is...

there are no words!

NiteAngel

thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
what a great last line! prefect ending, which i don't see many of those these days.

thank you.
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Aww! lovely.
unknown chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I loved it! It was funny! It was sweet. The story sounded like something Lois would write. The getting off track was funny. The describing Clark was sweet. I really liked the end sentence.
Sweet Irony chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Totally Lois.
nicolesargent chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
oh... that was a cute small story of Lois and her unidentified feelings for Clark... I enjoyed reading it.
saaneeraa chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I spent the night insomniac-ing and came across your stories - read 'em all - your Lois is spot-on .. and I think this is one of favorites by far, of all time

hope to read more of your work soon
ViviLit chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I really like this fic! Lois is just a great character and you wrote her so well! The end is my favorite part, I was like 'aw'. 'Not and 'Aw' of cuteness... it's just something that I really see Lois saying, very sweet without being corny.
ForeverTom chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Again I have to say that you write Lois much better than most writers, the ones on the show included. You make her admit the things she's not very proud of, though explaining why she's done them. Other writers just get angry at the faintest hint of criticism about those.

You make your Lois a much more likeable character. I really wish you were with the writing team in SV.

Very good job!
mir21 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
good stuff, kinda confusing in the begining but i caught on and understood it all.
scullymulder chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
*gasp*

That was so good! I loved the whole 'revelation scenario'. Fabulous!

Oh...and I can't wait until WWC2 comes out!
Lee chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I read this yesterday and had no idea that you wrote it, now that I read it again its a hundred times better (not that it was bad before, because it wasn't). You should moonlight as a writer.
Lee chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This is great, hopefully you'll write more; you're good.
Dani chapter 1 . 4/29/2005