Reviews for Heaven Needed an Angel
Maisy chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
No updates since 2005...Hm...

If you are able to continue this story, I would be interested to know where it will be going...

As other reviewers have noted, you do spend a lot of time writing about your OCs, which can distract from the story.

That said, at least the characters you created aren't annoying enough to ruin the story. I actually quite like them. They feel sorry for both Dee and Ryo, and they're not perfect. Just don't overdue their influences in the story.

I must admit, I did skim-read some parts of this fic, since sometimes it moves a little slowly, but that is probably more my problem than yours.

What Dee says in the last few chapters is nasty, and even though I want to sympathise with him over Penguin, his selfish attitude and anger can sometimes get in the way. But I do like how this is written, which is why I hope you do update this again soon.

Please let Dee and Ryo realise that they need each other even more now! Please avenge Penguin! Please update!
SamuraiDevil chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
oh please continue with this story! I really want to find out what happens next. :-)
Kitty in the Box chapter 11 . 6/22/2005
woot~I LOVE JOHN AND ALEX! THEY ROCK! MAN! i hope dee will sober up and realize how much this pain is dragging his relationship with ryo. hugs to ryo. but i hope they work this out and justice be served to the one who hurt penguin.
thedeadpen chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
*bursts into hysterical tears*

Well, after and eleven chapter marathon, I must congratulate you on moving me...granted I am now in a very foul mood because of what's happening between Dee and Ryo, I am at the same time heartily satisfied because it was very believeable, heartfelt, and engaging. I implore you to update soon. I may have a massive heart attack or rip off someone's head if I can't read more soon! (I almost did when an annoying little IM box cut me off in the middle of their fight in the bar. *cracks knuckles*

But, you know, no rush. I don't ALWAYS end up stalking people to make them update. .~ j/k
utsubame chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
if you want to take this as a flame, i am sorry. but these are my honest opinions.

1) your OCs are taking over the story. i have seen this trend with irish or wildefyre or whatever their names are, they let the OCs take over the story. if i want to read OCs, i would go to fictionpress. some people will like them but i can tell you a LOT of us don't. we read fanfiction for a reason and it is not to see how you develop your OCs.

2) i have also seen this trend in many but this is a personal peeve since i am rather tired of reading it over and over. dee, for some reason or other, despite it being ryo's fault, is seen as the jerk because of how he acts and in the end comes crawling back to self sacrificing ryo who eventually gets sick from 'worrying' about the jerk dee. the story starts out with dee as the focus and in the end you have dee crawling back to ryo eventhough it is all his fault. seriously, someone should just make ryo crawl. just because he is the uke, doesnt mean he has to just sit there and 'be' the woman. i have noticed your story gravitating in that direction. dee has a right to be angry. let him stay angry. let ryo crawl. be different.

overall, i think you handled the story rather well, except for those two points above. sorry if you feel offended, but these are what reviews are for
Jollyolly chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
Man, Dee is getting harder and harder to feel sorry for! Yeah, he's upset and grieving, but to be so self-centered about it! When will he realize he's being an ass and that Ryo wants to comfort him! Have to keep reading and hoping Dee doesn't regret pushing Ryo away!

Thanks for posting and keep it coming! Totally enjoying it!
Kitty in the Box chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
oh my god! i'm in tears too. oh god! this is so painful! i hope things will be cleared soon. i feel so sorry!
katzchenkitty chapter 10 . 5/19/2005
Wow. Just wow. I never read a story with so much emotion packed into it.
Jollyolly chapter 10 . 5/19/2005
Your story is so sad and tearful...Ryo did mess up but, for Dee to abuse him that way...he's in a lot of pain, but, hopefully, he'll come around...hoping!

Enjoy your narrative and your writing style..keep going and please finish this fic as I'll be looking forward to each chapter. I'll review more to encourage you!
FairyofTwilight chapter 9 . 5/18/2005
this one gets better w/each new chapter.
Kitty in the Box chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
*dabs eyes with tissues* i like the way they got their place for comfort. ryo goes to a church. dee goes to a bar. and i love the conversation between ryo and bikky.
Kitty in the Box chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
i am so stunned. i dont know what to say. oh god! oh god! this is terrible! i am so worried for all of them. what will dee do? what if ryo breaks down entirely? what will happen to this family? see you next update. *bites fingernails*
Kitty in the Box chapter 6 . 5/5/2005
wah! its so sad and painful. i am so hurt for both of them. i love them both so much. i hope justice will prevail in this and hopefully a new beginning for the couple. see you next update!
Kitty in the Box chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
man! you're so good to mix action, suspense and drama all in one! i am such a fan of yours already! i love this story. its so powerful! i hope very much to read more updates very very soon!
Kitty in the Box chapter 4 . 5/2/2005
OH GOD! YES! PLEASE UPDATE! I AM SO ADDICTED AND ENGAGED WITH THIS FIC SO MUCH! ITS SO TENSE, I THINK I AM GOING TO PULL MY HAIR! WAH! I DUNNO WHAT TO DO? CAN I CRY NOW PLEASE?