Reviews for The Slytherin War
Holy shit.
Blaise DIES?
Bloody hell, you guys are GOOD.

I just love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
oh stop pouting Blaise.
anna0728 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I loved all of it except the part where he basically raped her and got a way with it pretty much.
HisSilverEyes chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
I really love it! It's somehow simple and yet too moving! from the beginning.. I can't keep myself from reading! This kind of fic is what I'm talking about! People! )
ilovetivo chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Funny little twist at the end! lol!~
El' Caliente chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY OR SEQUAL PLEASE!
Varietygirl9143 chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
funt story! i love your author notes D

vg
sarahyyy chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
Aw... It's over? This story is good. Great. Wonderful. I Love it, with a capital L!
thedustbunny chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Hey, could y'all repost chapter 3? It won't load for me. Says there are 'errors on the page'...?
burned out from exhaustion chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
I loved the entire story...especially that twist at the end with Velvet Winters...
QueenBee11 chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
a bit twisted at the end, but a good story none the less
burned out from exhaustion chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
I love it! I love it! I love it! Words can't describe it! I know you wrote this a while ago but it's fantastic! (sniff) It's wonderful! I love it!

-I'm going to sign my name just 'freak' from now on...
DracosxLioness chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
LOVE IT !

UPDATE SOON !

MUCH LOVE, DRACO'S LIONESS
Faith Dickenson chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
hey this was as good as the others lol...lol and i will quite reading them now becuse i want to read other peole's work but if i happen tocome across one i will read it lol...lol well byz
meghan chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
Wow, it's been awhile since I've read any of these stories but I just remembered all this today and decided to read this story, it's sweet of course, as is all of your stuff. Good job again!