Reviews for Hold Me
landito chapter 1 . 1/2
Very romantic. Being "together", was kind of what I was thinking when they were out on that ledge.
Mary Kate113 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Beautiful story, I really enjoyed it.
Magelet chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh your stories are yummy! I liked this one better because you had Sully saying you properly for most of the story. He drawls, yeah, but not all of the time. It was a nice improvement, and I'm going to keep reading!
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Ashley I am really enjoying your stories. I remember this episode really well - very passionate and I think it could have easily ended up the way you wrote.
Maritza chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
"YOU RUINED THEIR WEDDING NIGHT"! "HOW DARE YOU"! But seriously, it was AMAZING and hey, it was to be expected

considering how Jane performed with such HUNGER for her scruptuous, viral, mountain man; and with such uncontrolable passion. After all, she was just saved from danger and of course loosing her virginity, and had all that pent up emotions building up, that she just finally EXPLODED. Both of them! Very powerful lovescene. I like how Sully struggles with his concious being concern for her virtue and giving into temptations. Great description of their emotions and love scene with taste. Great job!
feli3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005