Reviews for Broken
anime-catdragon chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Ok, so this hasn't been updated in like, five years. So there probably isn't any point in my asking for one, but I've always been one to try. This is really good, and one of the few Eiri/Tatsuha fluff fics out there that I've enjoyed reading. I really want to know what else is bothering Tatsuha, and I really want to see if Eiri can help him through it. I don't think these brothers get enough of these moments which is a shame. Anyways, I know it's probably useless to ask, but I figured I'd try because this is very very good. Here's hoping!

~Cat
carmen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
very nice fanfic You have to continue!
thriceandonce chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Ryu: (cries) why is this story discontinued Why? WHY? WHY?

Soma: You better update as soon as you can or I'll hang you upside down by your toes and beat you up with a two-by-four, then I will proceed to pull out your innards through your mouth!

Sylv: (winces) Could you not be so descriptive please... and how many times have I told you to not threaten other authors?

Soma: erm...

Sulv: (sighs) Never mind, don't answer. but she's right in one thing: You really should update this great story! it's a shame to just leave it as it is, and there's not enough incest fics out there anyway! So please update as soon as you feel up to it!
anangelslife chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
oh pwease pweedy pwease continue...
Xander-chan chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
v_v; I'm finally labeling this story as dead. I told a couple people that I would continue it, and I had every intention of doing so, but my life has become somewhat hectic. With college having started and my drive for this story gone, I just can't get myself to update. Sorry guys.
sasuke64 chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
That's so sweet, with the Tatsuha and Yuki! Brotherly Love!Please put up the next chapter soon, this story is genius!
soubi-chan chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
POR Tstsuha..can you please update? ilike this story very much...update update asap!~~ thanks!~
LuV2Writ3 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
You, my dear, seriously need to update. Like now. Please?

I love the way you have portrayed Tatsuha (my absolute fav. character) He seems so sweet and so sad, and Yuki is so caring. Very different from other fics that I have read. Which is great. I love the interaction between the two brothers. I love RyuichixTatsuha (my first love) but I must admit that my second favorite pairing has to be YukixTatsuha. So I have to thank you for helping my addiction for that neglected pairing.

You have written this so well, it would be a shame for you not to continue this. You have alot of readers who would be upset (myself included) if you let this fic die. Its very emotional, which I love.

Please, please, PLEASE update!

-x- LuV -x-
Xenshie chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
awh, yuki cares for his little brother, how sweet! -teary eyed-
Sahel chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
this is a great story! I love the way you are telling the story, please contiued soon.

pd. sorry the grammar mistakes, english it isn't my idiom.
M.Kou chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
That my friend, was one of the best stories i have ever read! Loved it so much! what happened to ryu-chan though? i worry about him! i think there should be more ryu/tatsu pairings.. i love the way yuki treats tatsu! Its soo sweet! Love the story! You rock!

Kou
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
UPDATE!
pickle-san chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Ok I won't worry (yeah right)

hope you update soon!

Toodles!
the-ethereal chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
That's sad, Tatsuha is usually bubbly and happy and flirty, I hope he gets better in your future chapters
the-ethereal chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
poor Ryuichi...I'm worried now, what are you plotting? lol