Reviews for Flames of the Heart
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
I love Kalas' rant when Lyude is dead the best of all. "Why id you have to make me right?" Lyude is frustratingly good and given their history, I can see why Kalas was in so much pain.
Brenda924 chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
I love this story so much! You're a really good writer, and the plot is really creative. Everyone is really in character, and even Skeed and Vallye reacted in a believable way. And you did the happily-ever-after thing really well-it doesn't feel like some cheesy ending or anything. I'm kind of disappointed that it's over, though. But I guess that just shows how much I liked it!
Rebbe chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
Really nice job! Alyssa's character kinda got on my nerves, but other then that it was excellent. Update that sequel soon!
CelebrenIthil chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
Oh noes! Did a typo on my first review, it's not ready, it's readING, but oh well, why do i bother, is actually anyone caring about it? I guess I just like being STICKY! XD (you know, just like the Trident Splash, so sticky gum O_o ) lol. Ah, you know, all of this given me the strange urge to listen my Phantom of the Opera CD. Most beautiful organ music on it. *_* You should try. Well well well, with that, I'm gone for good!((am I?)) Answer: Yes! Salut! :D
CelebrenIthil chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Incredible! A and-everything-ends-well-and-cute-and-lots-of-butterflies story that I actually liked! :D

Hey, that's a shame it's already finished, and that it ain't got a lot of reviews. I never have witty stuff to say in reviews (or so I feel) but this deserved one. At least just to tell someone else read and loved it. For sure, I liked a wee bit more the first chapters being the angsty-violence-magical killer organs thingy fan that I am, but great, great note in general. Nice style writting style you got, well corrected too, sometimes there are weird spaces in the dialogues but you get accustomed to it. (I think it's the convertion made by ffnet that does that... anyways...) ((Lyude is Sheepish! XD Nyah! (Makes me go lol everytime he does something sheepisly) Go Lyude! (am I being totally random here? Answer: Yes! But I don't care. It's kinda late here. Shouln't have read all the story in a shot. Oh well...) You know what? The part when Lyude plays the organ really inspired me to draw that scene. Of course, I've drawn (draw, drawn drawn? Can't remember how to conjugate that word, wich is a sacrilege since that's my favorite activity. Wait, does conjuagte actually exists in English? Oh noes! O_o Stopped English classes only this year and I already begin to forget my irregular verbs! ) him (Lyude, of course) twice in my life and one of them was a chibi, and never did a freaking organ in my life but... *looks at her little draft* ...em... Oh well... Say, if I really finish that picture I can show you, if you want. Dunno. Maybe you've left FFnet! O_o *poke you with a stick* ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? lol, that was posted in 2005 so I guess you're still around, eh... ((please note that randomness have a tendency to increase as night goes on...)) If you are still ready up to that point, you are courageous! Or slowly going mad. One of the two. Oh well... Hum... Say, I played the game only a little bit, my brother had lend...not lend... not borrowed... come on brain! You know that verb it's... louer...oh, maybe it's borrowed... you know, from the video club. I instantly liked Lyude when I saw him. _ (Kalas goes in second position) Since it seems I won't be able to ever play Baten Kaitos again since my bro left to University with the PS2, I decided to go and read fanfictions about him even if it contained spoilers. Almarde was really his mother! O.o Oh... Cool! :D Nyeh, I should really stop it here, 'Im not even talking about the story anymore... XD Hum, so, once again, nice job you did there, and what a shame the little ''Higly recommend to others'' button dissapeared 'cause I would have used it on this one. *plus faves* Here you go! ;) Félicitations encore (mais en français cette fois! MWAHAHAHAH) et qui sait, j'irai peut-être un jour regarder si tu n'as pas d'autres bonnes fanfictions comme ça! Bonne nuit! (ou bon matin/ midi/soir/période indéterminée de la journée))

lots of kisses and hugs and butterflies and sugar and fwuffy kittens and that kind of stuff, CelebrenIthil*
Young Roy chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
Lyude is a GOD! I LOVE THIS ENDING!
Young Roy chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
I feel kind of weird...Kalas isn't the leader but Lyude...I'm a loyal fan of Kalas. Nice chapter it didn't blow me away like one of the previous chapters...
Young Roy chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Almarde: Lyude...I'm your father

Lyude: No!
Young Roy chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
The return of the Spirit...ah, the memories...
Young Roy chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
Kalas is the only one I care for in this story then again Lyude has prove himself to be strong...pay no mind to me is a good chapter.
Young Roy chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
That punk came to help? I would have just kill him but that wouldn't be playing by the rules...Nice chapter.
Young Roy chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
"Give us one reason we shouldn’t beat you to a pulp." I'll give you a reason, you touch him you are dead T_T.
Young Roy chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Nice intro, a little rough but still good
efreeti chapter 8 . 6/27/2005
That was very unique and very romantic. I liked it very much.

*sighs* How I wish I was in Alyssa's shoes.-
Ice Seraphim chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
That was such a great story! I hope you plan on writing more fanfics in the future!